Official OVO x JB Thread

Y'all tripping talking about owl whisperers and stuff.
roll.gif

Last time in NOLA they made a Jordan foot action pop up best releases that week was the prelude kobes but they had plenty of infared 6s to go around I'll be in town Wednesday and ask around I highly doubt an app will be used for these

Last time in NOLA they made a Jordan foot action pop up best releases that week was the prelude kobes but they had plenty of infared 6s to go around I'll be in town Wednesday and ask around I highly doubt an app will be used for these

I agree. And yeah I didn't get there in time for the preludes I was salty lmao.

They had infrareds for DAYS. I went back to Houston with literally a car full of shoes. I had to stop buying because there was no more room in the car. Shoes all in my lap on the ride home :lol:

O' Great Owl Whisperer do you see a pair in my future or a bitter, salty man typing away on a sneaker forum blaming Jordan Brand?
I'm a little bit worried about this one. They're only releasing on SNKRS and OVO store? I've never been able to buy anything off either one of those lol. 

I'm a little bit worried about this one. They're only releasing on SNKRS and OVO store? I've never been able to buy anything off either one of those lol. 

People seem to have more luck using the OVO app but I can't get my postal code to work on it. Sucks. I think it's been confirmed that NDC CA isn't even getting these. :smh:

People seem to have more luck using the OVO app but I can't get my postal code to work on it. Sucks. I think it's been confirmed that NDC CA isn't even getting these.
mean.gif
Not surprised. NDC CA screws us every chance they get lol, they still haven't dropped the white ones for us although there was a planned release. Yeah I don't want to use the OVO app because again, Canada gets shafted and they usually never have any stock on items like these. I do most of my sneaker shopping in the US for that reason. 

Edit, just checked the app, I was able to change the country to USA pretty easily. Guess I'll use this along with the SNKRS and OVO site. 

Last edited:
Not surprised. NDC CA screws us every chance they get lol, they still haven't dropped the white ones for us although there was a planned release. Yeah I don't want to use the OVO app because again, Canada gets shafted and they usually never have any stock on items like these. I do most of my sneaker shopping in the US for that reason. 

Edit, just checked the app, I was able to change the country to USA pretty easily. Guess I'll use this along with the SNKRS and OVO site. 

I don't think it will work unless you have a us credit card. Billing and shipping have to match on the Ovo site.

Back
Top Bottom