Official OVO x JB Thread

majority of the draws are usually at regular release time of 10am ET. then closes at 11am and we wait for winners. i think the ovos got bumped to 11am draw start is because the 13s dropping at 10am. this is their attempt to stagger the releases i guess.
Yeah I heard something about some 13s lol. I don't even know what else is dropping. 

Okay cool, that's what I was looking for when I asked that. Wish it was earlier but oh well. 

Ditto what he said.
Followup to when I answered last time:
hit on black 10s w/10mins left and some others at first half hour. No pattern.

Okay cool, that's what I was looking for when I asked that. Wish it was earlier but oh well. 
Ditto what he said.
Followup to when I answered last time:
hit on black 10s w/10mins left and some others at first half hour. No pattern.
you are 100% correct. doesnt matter if you enter the draw right at 11am, or if you enter at 11:59:59.

your chances only slightly differ/increase if you join with maaaaad accounts lol

Ayeeee nice... congrats
smokin.gif
Thanks bro

Line n nola was 10 deep bout 2 hours ago but it's raining and cold so I dipped. If anyone down here wanna sell a 10.5 hit me

Seems like Nike punishes me for returning kicks. lol, for real. they don't reserve non of the kicks i want just lame KD 9s and blah. hopefully i can get some love on the draw.

Liking these hoping resell is not going to be too high; never have luck with Nike draws. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom