Official OVO x JB Thread

Wish i got the backpack. Some kid beat me to it and snagged the last one.

If anyone copped the backpack please post pics I wanted to see what the inside compartments looked like but no one wanted to take it out the plastic bag. 

Last edited:
You all think they get the ALL the emails out immediately? orrrrrr they really need 24hours to notify everyone? There's no hope after this point or what!?!?!?

Why I think my wife won.....but payment info was wrong. When checking into her snkrs acct, it says payment info received wrong! Never seen this message before. It was my cc info. So I wondered if they blocked it cuz it was her acct, but my cc info and billing address. Never happened before as such. I wonder if Nike changed things

You need to not think about this shoe for another like 6 months before you even think about paying resell. Prices will be down to like 500-700

Last edited:
FA Nike Chicacgo and ovo store bailed mw out this week. Ive never won a rigged sneakers draw so i wonder why i bother entering. It's 50 degrees warmer than last year's all star release so it was a sign we would do well today.

Just found out i was able to get a pair from nike, i didn't win  under my account but just spoke to my sis and she let me know she was selected!!....shocked right now to actually get through n was able to get a pair for retail!!.....after striking out on SNKRS for all the allstar releases this morning it turned out to be a good day after all
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Typical OVO release, tried not to get my hopes up but these releases always end with feels. I think because of the runaround, if it was a straight up L, cool.. but OVO lets you cart, put in your info, submit, then gives an error. But, I'm glad these were the last ones I'll be after, don't care for the 8s or whatever may drop in the future. Really, i would be fine only getting the white 12s at this point.. already got both 10s.
Yes. Folks think they were close to getting them but they were not. Just playing games for the next release.

Didn't even get a notification on SNKRS these were dropping

Nike must hate me or something because they don't notify me of **** and I haven't got a reservation even for a garbage GR in over 3 months

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom