Official OVO x JB Thread

Got all the clothing I wanted today except the jacket from ovo which isn't a big deal since I got the rest of the collection

Man, that LA OVO line killed me. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to have a pair but it took about 2 1/2 hours to pick up my pair. They seriously just need one person at the store to check people out who just want to buy the shoes and leave. I was worried I was going to get a parking ticket and I also had to go to work. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
That sucks. Nike Chicago released their pairs at 12. Had 26 of them. Was able to get 2 more. (Had my girl with me )
sick.gif
 I should have gone. Ugh!!

Jordan x OVO quality is mostly just Jordan quality, OVO only branded items made in Canada are great quality, heavier cotton, made in Mexico items are lower quality, at least thats what I have noticed.

anyone could make a photo of the label with the production dates please?
My first pair of Jordans with 2 different production numbers.

Left

Right

Last edited:

Jordan x OVO quality is mostly just Jordan quality, OVO only branded items made in Canada are great quality, heavier cotton, made in Mexico items are lower quality, at least thats what I have noticed.

My first pair of Jordans with 2 different production numbers.

Left

Right
thanks you for the photos

and it's very interesting

i know the fakes have the same production date as you right shoe....

Sold my white/black YEEZY v2 yesterday on goat. Waiting for these prices to drop on that 9.5 to about 600

Big sizes on goat / stock x are out of control. Crazy to say that anything between 6-700 on these will be a steal. Gotta find an eager reseller off the bay or something, or trade ds white 12's that I've been sitting on.

nope never I picked up the velour hoodie from the black ovo x drop and it was nice

Ok guys thanks for letting me know! May purchase some OVO gear for my whites in the future.

Noticing prices dropping on my size 10.5. Hoping it becomes a trend and not just some desperate sellers. Prices were around $800 yesterday and I now see $660. I won't pay more than what ever I sell my "bred" yeezy v2s for so hopefully they drop a little more.

Congrats for those who copped, pretty exciting reading through the thread. I copped off ebay as I'm not in the US anyway.

Just wondering if there are pics/info out yet on how to spot fakes of these?

Congrats for those who copped, pretty exciting reading through the thread. I copped off ebay as I'm not in the US anyway.

Just wondering if there are pics/info out yet on how to spot fakes of these?

Just request a legit check, someone on NT who owns a pair should be able to give you an opinion.

Sorry I didn't get these so I cannot assist you.

Last edited:
Its funny because folks kept saying that nike always did random times when they let the public get their shoes.

My girl has a guy friend that lives in chicago who posted that he got to the store at 12:10 to get his pair and they denied it..........he was PISSED, lmfao. Security had to remove him.

Back
Top Bottom