Official OVO x JB Thread

These are more elegant and sharper. Better materials, better use of materials, black stingray mudguard is an eye catcher the way it shines. I also didn't like the gold eyelets on the Master's. My friend and I held them in hand and the leather is stiff as hell.

The Masters were poorly made.

Me too but I really need the white one. I just don't feel content with owning the black one lol. I feel like I have half of a set.
i would have had a nervous breakdown if I didn't get the blacks to complete the set

Last edited:
These are more elegant and sharper. Better materials, better use of materials, black stingray mudguard is an eye catcher the way it shines. I also didn't like the gold eyelets on the Master's. My friend and I held them in hand and the leather is stiff as hell.
Thanks for the pov, really considering resale price on these.

i would have had a nervous breakdown if I didn't get the blacks to complete the set
Hahah that's how I feel right now without the white 
laugh.gif
 Just waiting for my black pair to move on ebay and then I'll need some help from you guys finding a good pair of white 12s. 

Got a call a few hours ago from Beaverton, OR for these, me and my gal, size 8 and 14....we were the last calls they made....

anyone have any sites other than  ebay, grailed and the fb page for ovo gear? i'm trying to find a decent priced jordan x ovo bag

anyone have any sites other than  ebay, grailed and the fb page for ovo gear? i'm trying to find a decent priced jordan x ovo bag
I don't but I have a white xl jordan shirt and the black xl long sleeve I can't return

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom