Official OVO x JB Thread

You know whats funny? Authentic 12 lows come with those big tabs and some actually have a slight edge smh. I guess it adds support to the midsole.

I have 3 different tabs height on some 12s, high on french blue, medium/normal on ovo black/white and little bit low on deep blue suede for exemple.

It's inconsistent to say the least. Tab should not be sticking out the side tho. Like those fake wings I bought off Bay smh.

LMAO so you posted knowing from the beginning that this wasn't the right place lmao. and BTW those are some horrible grainy pics, except for a few. And why does he keep showing the Champ 8 box? Man nall...everything about those pics don't feel right whether real or fake. Good luck.

LMAO so you posted knowing from the beginning that this wasn't the right place lmao. and BTW those are some horrible grainy pics, except for a few. And why does he keep showing the Champ 8 box? Man nall...everything about those pics don't feel right whether real or fake. Good luck.

wasnt quite sure if there was a legit check thread for these that's why I said that. Its a touchy subject in here so if it wasnt the correct place I would had moved it. I asked the same so he sent me 1 with the og box

wasnt quite sure if there was a legit check thread for these that's why I said that. Its a touchy subject in here so if it wasnt the correct place I would had moved it. I asked the same so he sent me 1 with the og box
Well for 1 he didn't take pics of all angles. The important pics are grainy. Dude taking iPhone 4s pics lmao. I assume you are paying resale...in that case I would require detailed pics from all angles legit or not. That way you can see defects, glue stains etc....You gotta get up close on OVOs since its an all black shoe. But that's just me. So me personally I can' formulate a true conclusion. Can't really see tabs, owl pic is grainy, can't see laces tips, can barely see the box. They "somewhat" look legit but I can't comment on the overall quality. I bought my OVO's from GOAT. But they were getting returned if it wasn't an extremely high quality pair regardless of authenticity. I value my hard earned dollar too much. I know you posted in here to get a quick response but man I wouldn't do it based on that pic set. Again good luck

Last edited:

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

thats the jordan legit check section. theres no like official thread for OVO legit checking, create your own thread with the apropriate title, post your pics, and people will respond and weigh in. read the rules posted at the top of that section. i think there are guidelines to posting there.

People don't have excuse to not put all angle pics in their announces on ebay for exemple because you now have 12 pics for free!

http://niketalk.com/f/7366/jordan-brand-price-fake-checks

thats the jordan legit check section. theres no like official thread for OVO legit checking, create your own thread with the apropriate title, post your pics, and people will respond and weigh in. read the rules posted at the top of that section. i think there are guidelines to posting there.
[/quote]

appreciate it use from now on

Last edited:
Well for 1 he didn't take pics of all angles. The important pics are grainy. Dude taking iPhone 4s pics lmao. I assume you are paying resale...in that case I would require detailed pics from all angles legit or not. That way you can see defects, glue stains etc....You gotta get up close on OVOs since its an all black shoe. But that's just me. So me personally I can' formulate a true conclusion. Can't really see tabs, owl pic is grainy, can't see laces tips, can barely see the box. They "somewhat" look legit but I can't comment on the overall quality. I bought my OVO's from GOAT. But they were getting returned if it wasn't an extremely high quality pair regardless of authenticity. I value my hard earned dollar too much. I know you posted in here to get a quick response but man I wouldn't do it based on that pic set. Again good luck

yeah, the pictures arent as grainy on my iphone. Just didn't translate well to the computer I guess. I have requested some more pics cause the price is just to good to be true. Thanks for your help fellas

Who got that size swap? I've been so unsuccessful, got a size 8, need 11, 11.5, or 12.... [emoji]128557[/emoji]

yeah, the pictures arent as grainy on my iphone. Just didn't translate well to the computer I guess. I have requested some more pics cause the price is just to good to be true. Thanks for your help fellas

I've received more angles and clearer pics lmk if you can help thx

Has anybody applied Crep or any other protection to the durabuck? Which is the best that won't leave any white residue or discoloration?

Durabuck isn't like suede, it doesn't need that much protection.
That's what I'm thinking too, BUT I'm just thinking about the day someone accidentally steps on them at Sneakercon or something lmao. I'm just wondering if there were anyone that tried. But heck most of yall haven't even tried them on....including me!

That's what I'm thinking too, BUT I'm just thinking about the day someone accidentally steps on them at Sneakercon or something lmao. I'm just wondering if there were anyone that tried. But heck most of yall haven't even tried them on....including me!
Take a damp cloth and wipe it off, durabuck is what it implies durable nubuck.   You can get them dirty clean them with soap and water or sneaker cleaners and they will look like brand new.

Take a damp cloth and wipe it off, durabuck is what it implies durable nubuck.   You can get them dirty clean them with soap and water or sneaker cleaners and they will look like brand new.
We'll see. I've never gotten any moisture or harsh liquids on any of my shoes with this material. I just get a brush and knock that crap off.

Has anybody applied Crep or any other protection to the durabuck? Which is the best that won't leave any white residue or discoloration?
I used the Champs protector spray, from what I understand it's very similar to Crep. Works great and had no issues with it. 

Those were fake. Ovo on bottom shoes show through too much and the owl on insole too small and crooked but yea wrong section

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom