Official OVO x JB Thread

Does the SNKRS app only hold your notifications for a limited time? Seems like everytime I go back to the app I have to hit the notify me again. I havent copped much of SNKRS.

Yeah if you closed the initial screen it doesn't allow you to reaccess the page to enter the verification code.

Yes you can, you go to the raffle page like you are filling out the info and at the bottom it has a link saying you can enter the code if you received

I entered and haven't gotten a code yet

ovo.png

Yes you can, you go to the raffle page like you are filling out the info and at the bottom it has a link saying you can enter the code if you received

I entered and haven't gotten a code yet

ovo.png
Try checking your spam/ junk folder in your email. That's where mine was hiding.

Too icy lol, would look great on a shelf but you wear these out once and theyre toast. Like a pair of AF1.

Eh I have some all white prestos and they’re knit material and it took me a while to beat them.

With these I would keep clean for sure.

For sure, all depends on how much you baby the shoe too. I can already see people walking out the store like Herman Munster with these on.

What’s the price of the track suits, I’m assuming JB pricing and not OVO pricing? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom