Official OVO x JB Thread

was on the gram and stumbled on a post where some dude hit like 60 pairs all colours and sizes. the raffle was semi jigged/semi cause alot of dudes hit. if you won, congrats. I think we need a ovo confirmed app instead the current one. just a thought!

inbox and spam both dry. I was going for a white Sz. 10. Asked a friend and my girlfriend to enter for me too ... we'll see I guess.

was on the gram and stumbled on a post where some dude hit like 60 pairs all colours and sizes. the raffle was semi jigged/semi cause alot of dudes hit. if you won, congrats. I think we need a ovo confirmed app instead the current one. just a thought!
There probably was one. I saw a lot of the typical resellers getting multiples in my FB group. JB and OVO probably don’t care to cancel multiples anyway

I'm guessing that emails for bigger sizes will go out later this afternoon.

I got my size 8 winning email yesterday at 2:33pm est

Won a white size 10 from OVO online. the ONLY RAFFLE i entered. Definitely got blessed/lucky with this one.
Didn't have my wife or friends sign up for me either like most times.

Won a white size 10 from OVO online. the ONLY RAFFLE i entered. Definitely got blessed/lucky with this one.
just now or last night? jw cause i entered into sizes 10 and 10.5 and idk if i should still get my hopes up for size 10s lol

just now or last night? jw cause i entered into sizes 10 and 10.5 and idk if i should still get my hopes up for size 10s lol
6:42pm last night. saw a couple people get emails around that hour, not sure about their communication window though.

All it takes is one entry I entered one time for the Levi’s 4 and won BUT my cc was declined lol

i didn't know it was two days most raffles are a couple of hours. have people gotten winning emails today?

Back
Top Bottom