Official OVO x JB Thread

So why did some people get a request for ID? I didn't but it still says Unfulfilled, basically how I am feeling right now lol

From what I saw, they requested ID confirmation for people who either had an order that (1) used different billing and shipping addresses or (2) used a payment method with a name that was different from the name on the order (even if it was the same last name). Also, I haven't heard of anyone's order being filled so I'm not sweating it.

have had shipping on both my pairs since last week (monday and friday) but no movement on either

Hold was released on banks end for 1 of 2 of my orders. 1 hold still there, status on both still unfullfilled.

OVO in Black can now be had at $325 (sz 9.5 or 10) Probably a decent prize for those looking fo a pair.
Was just looking at stockx for an 11, at 350.... I think these dip to 280-300 when pairs arrive.
If I could get in at 280 plus 14 shipping and minus 20 new acct.... I'm going for it.
That would come out to only 19 over what ovo plus ship was. Plus its an 8, so most bought for resale I would assume.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom