Official OVO x JB Thread

Drake watching this thread right now.

tenor.gif

OVO - where they make u jump through hoops and provide ID just so u can get overcharged $30 bucks for 2 week shipping.......LOL

I’m still waiting as well.
Grrrrr now I’m running through the 6 with my woooos.... you know how that sh^t gooo.

^^ translation: there is fuzzy material missing from the part where the velcro sticks onto so im guessing the strap is not sticking/staying on correctly due to lack of grip.

my authorization has now turned into a charge

But like I said no tracking

For you guys who didn’t get the tracking number is your purchase now a charge on your credit card ?

Last edited:
Wtf is going on. Won raffle shoes on Wednesday bought the T-shirt and jacket and Friday. Those ship but NOTHING on 2 shoe orders. What’s going on Just wanna rock these baddddddddd

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the major delay.

Please note, we are currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of requests. You will receive a tracking number via email once the order has left our facility.

We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

The OVO Team

--
sig-owl-big.png

OVO

Here's the response I got today when I asked about status.

Got tracking this afternoon, ordered exactly a week ago. Black OVO’s size 8.5!
Seems like they just created the label though, probably won’t update until tonight or tomorrow!

Got tracking this afternoon, ordered exactly a week ago. Black OVO’s size 8.5!
Seems like they just created the label though, probably won’t update until tonight or tomorrow!

got the white ovos size 8.5 coming in tomorrow from SNRKS. kind of second guessing my purchase, not feeling the white anymore.

Back
Top Bottom