Official OVO x JB Thread

Let's just come right out with it . Any early links and Back door instructions because that is the only chance most of us have. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:

200.gif
Go into your nearest Niketown and do this because that's the only few way you getting the shoe.

Are there any insights on which retailers / locations will be carrying?

View media item 1698278
I'm in Cleveland and we stand absolutely no chance of getting these. I wasn't even about to play around especially when I can't imagine these going for under $1000. At this price, this was a no brainer for me.

Possibly looking for a second pair so if y'all know cheap pre-orders then please post.

I'm in Cleveland and we stand absolutely no chance of getting these. I wasn't even about to play around especially when I can't imagine these going for under $1000. At this price, this was a no brainer for me.

Possibly looking for a second pair so if y'all know cheap pre-orders then please post.

Charging people almost $600 over retail for a shoe that hasn't dropped yet but they can't even give free shipping. Pure greed. :smh:

These could be fakes too, cause how the seller knows for sure they are going to get a pair when the shoes release

Charging people almost $600 over retail for a shoe that hasn't dropped yet but they can't even give free shipping. Pure greed. :smh:

These could be fakes too, cause how the seller knows for sure they are going to get a pair when the shoes release

Lol. It's not a seller, it's a very reputable shop. When you get super high in the game, it's hard to fathom and understand how sellers do what they do. I know a seller that had 100 pairs of Shattered Backboards 2-3 days before they released. I know another guy who got 170 pairs of them on release day. Trust me, they're my pair will be authentic...

Lol. It's not a seller, it's a very reputable shop. When you get super high in the game, it's hard to fathom and understand how sellers do what they do. I know a seller that had 100 pairs of Shattered Backboards 2-3 days before they released. I know another guy who got 170 pairs of them on release day. Trust me, they're my pair will be authentic...

Ok, but that's ridiculous, it should be a crime to be selling the shoes so high, because retail is $225, especially from a shop or a store.

Ok, but that's ridiculous, it should be a crime to be selling the shoes so high, because retail is $225, especially from a shop or a store.
No one is forcing anyone to buy these shoes -- it's your fellow sneakerheads who are willing to pay those prices, so blame them for creating demand at an $800 price point. The [re]sellers are just collecting what the market is willing to pay.

Maybe you want to pick up a pair of Jordan 1.5's on Flight Club for $160 instead
roll.gif

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-high-the-return-chicago-varsity-red-black-white-012282

Someone in the 'know' said they would be easier than Chicago or SBB 1s but from these pre-sale prices I think these will all be backdoored for $$$.

I was told same amount of pairs as chicagos
I think backboards were more pairs I could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom