Official OVO x JB Thread

nerd.gif

Last edited:

I need to get on your Nike account level.
When a person has "multiple Nike+ accounts" is it based off the name (i.e. different individuals) or is it address based (i.e. all accounts need to have different home addresses).

Also, what if you want to have them all use the same payment source (i.e. identical credit card)? Is that even possible? (I mean I guess you could fund the other accounts with Nike Gift Cards since SNKRS is apparently take that now...)

9 Nike accounts Locked & Loaded
Damn that's a lot. Are you using different credit cards and billing addresses on all?

I heard some people were just using different credit cards with the same billing address but Nike said this would disqualify all their entries? Still not sure if what they say is true though.

Also don't you have to verify those accounts with phone numbers or is there some sort of bypass?

Lol I mean they are probably sold out by now so just drop the info ive searched twitter for the last 10 minutes I dont see nobody talking it about especially the normal folks that cook so either somebody is gassing or you guys keep it really low
ovo store dropped 

some people said sizes weren't loaded but some people posted confo emails

Last edited:
Do the Store Raffles charge you when you win or when you pick up.

I missed this By like 10-15 min sucks I let checking it and my luck had something come up and went back and y'all cooked Congrats to all who did !! Hoping raffle give me my first W

Back
Top Bottom