Official OVO x JB Thread

@JayMoe7  nice 
nthat.gif
 repped

:smh:  no you didn't

:lol:

Duffle bag is getting used a a gym bag. (Planned on copping for the sole purpose)
The Jordan shirt was a "ehhh. What the heck"
Ovo shirt bought to wear with kicks low-key

I copped the hoodie in a XXL and the sweats in an XL.  Got the white hat because... why not?

Last edited:

yo i just got back to my computer and refreshed. i dont check NT every 1.5 minutes. can you go take a xanny or something and chill out? thats what i see on my snkrs page. so you have the link. it wont work until after the draw and winners are emailed.
chill

yo i just got back to my computer and refreshed. i dont check NT every 1.5 minutes. can you go take a xanny or something and chill out? thats what i see on my snkrs page. so you have the link. it wont work until after the draw and winners are emailed.
aight man my bad its just nike is pissing me off with their faulty *** system never consistent *** haha. 

aight man my bad its just nike is pissing me off with their faulty *** system never consistent *** haha. 
u should be used to nike letting us down by now lol

Thought they don't release yet...Can someone clarify this for me? Jesus, when and what time do they release? :lol:
Someone posted the link like a page or two back I hit it and took my shot......air balled......no SNKRS app lol

Back
Top Bottom