Official OVO x JB Thread

Ovo site already dropped ?
Typical OVO site, did it for Whites too didn't they?  Basically hackers forcing the site to open the drop early and scooping up all the pairs.  I got onto the site, but all sizes were sold out before I could cart at OBD and OVO sites.  I actually was able to cart a 9.5 on the OBD site, but they wouldn't let me checkout and then just removed from my cart and said "Sold out sorry"

Drake up in TO coaching his Celeb team and laughing probably.  Course now they confirming all the orders from yesterday even though it was early release instead of being a legit store and cancelling all early orders and re releasing fairly.  OVO site complete BS.

Does one enter the raffle much like you do at your local Niketown?

Opens at 3ET, fill in your info, then see if you get it?
pretty much, yeah. except you have to put in your cc first for online nike raffles so your not able to flake.

Typical OVO site, did it for Whites too didn't they?  Basically hackers forcing the site to open the drop early and scooping up all the pairs.  I got onto the site, but all sizes were sold out before I could cart at OBD and OVO sites.  I actually was able to cart a 9.5 on the OBD site, but they wouldn't let me checkout and then just removed from my cart and said "Sold out sorry"

Drake up in TO coaching his Celeb team and laughing probably.  Course now they confirming all the orders from yesterday even though it was early release instead of being a legit store and cancelling all early orders and re releasing fairly.  OVO site complete BS.

Yea I saw some post yesterday that people were able to order but I didn't pay it any attention , figured those orders would be cancelled for the real release today, hopefully some members ate

hqdefault.jpg

Nah.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom