Official OVO x JB Thread

honestly, if you're outside right now in NYC waiting for OVO's. You deserve them. 

Nah. No one just happened to be waiting for a surprise drop. The tools at 21M text or call their friends and resellers before the drop and give them the heads up.

Nah. No one just happened to be waiting for a surprise drop. The tools at 21M text or call their friends and resellers before the drop and give them the heads up.
nah I know people who caught em

fools are born everyday. And these fools trade their yeezys for ovo's 
laugh.gif

I'm having the hardest time offing these damn things. And not even for sell just a trade with cash added!

someone on my facebook group stated that they just pulled out the OVO xiis in santa monica just now ? anyone can shed light ?? i replied with "only pictures do justice"

it depends on the size you're trading and how much cash on top. Also which yeezys you're talking about here. 
Me personally ANY adidas Yeezy. I hate them ALL IMO ye fell of the cliff (as far as design) when he left Nike. And I'm tryna get a size 12 or 11.5

If u already have Just Don's, I would go for PSNY's. It's such a beautiful shoe. One of my favorite releases.
They look very nice to me PSNY but I personally prefer JD 2s over them m. But if I can't get the right deal for another pair I wouldn't be upset to end up with PSNY 12s. Aren't the market for the PSNY 12s and OVOs on par with each other?

Back
Top Bottom