Official OVO x JB Thread

Received my pear today from SNKRS & just got home to open the box. I am thoroughly disappointed at the amount of glue stains on my sz 14. I know i know I should come to expect this from Nike/JB, BUT this is the worst I've seen in a looooooong time on my pairs. I'm ecstatic I was able to cop & actually receive them, AND I only buy what I like so I'll be keeping them! 

Received my pear today from SNKRS & just got home to open the box. I am thoroughly disappointed at the amount of glue stains on my sz 14. I know i know I should come to expect this from Nike/JB, BUT this is the worst I've seen in a looooooong time on my pairs. I'm ecstatic I was able to cop & actually receive them, AND I only buy what I like so I'll be keeping them! 
u can remove the glue stains or majority of them if it bothers u. but ud have to b very patient and careful doing so.

nailpolish remover and a toothpick. or qtips but ud have to be even more careful if u use qtips. and a damp cloth.

dip toothpick in only a little bit of the remover then gently go over the glue stain. it should slowly eat the glue away. after a pass or 2, WIPE wit the damp cloth. do NOT let that remover sit too long. then dip toothpick and repeat.

i say toothpick cause the qtip will absorb the nailpolish remover and youll have too much on the end of the qtip for this task.

Last edited:

u can remove the glue stains or majority of them if it bothers u. but ud have to b very patient and careful doing so.

nailpolish remove and a toothpick. or qtips but ud have to be even more careful if u use qtips
That's just more work for myself. I'm not happy about it at all but it doesn't bother me enough to do this tedious work to fix the issue. I won't be selling in the near future anyway so it's not a gigantic problem

nailpolish remove and a toothpick. or qtips but ud have to be even more careful if u use qtips
That's just more work for myself. I'm not happy about it at all but it doesn't bother me enough to do this tedious work to fix the issue. I won't be selling in the near future anyway so it's not a gigantic problem
oh my bad. just trying to help cause u said u were thoroughly disappointed lol.

oh my bad. just trying to help cause u said u were thoroughly disappointed lol.
real talk, I appreciate the help. I'll never turn down help or advice (listening wise anyway), but I am thoroughly disappointed lol
ohwell.gif
. Expecting alot more with the price we paid & I don't have the whites.

SNKRS pair arrived today.  What a difference a week makes.  15 degrees last friday outside, 55 is the forecast for tomorrow.

Got the white tee and knit hat in today. A little disappointed considering what they charged for them honestly. The hat feels cheap and is a bit too small. The shirt isn't bad.. it's just kinda thin. Thanks to the guy who posted the link for the black shirt. I think I'll end up getting that and returning the other two.
I am that guy appreciate the love.

Nice job, i thought someone photoshopped the cut out until i realized you were the OP.  I'm still salty i missed out on the whites both times NDC had them.

if you put clear tape on the insole to cover the owl, when you remove the tape would it remove some of the owl?

the white ovo's were made so clean. just received a pair today.  the craftsmanship kills the dooky cement 4's that just released.  wish jb made the wc4 like these instead of cuttuning corners on them just to make a profit....

i wouldnt have a problem with the price i paid if they were pristine.

aside from that they are honestly.

but maybe im anal or maybe we all are lol but knowing its there is bothering me...

not sure what im gonna do yet

doesnt help i took all these Ls from yeezy raffles either lol

its just you drop 480 and should have a clear mind
You said it best right there; it's about how YOU feel about it and you don't have a clear mind. ALWAYS follow you instincts in all situations. If your gut is telling you not to settle, don't settle. I wouldn't.

I know one thing. These Ovo velour pants are going straight back! This 2xl is fitting like an L. Def not feeling the new age close fit.

Couple glue stains here and there, but overall pleased with the quality of these size 9.5's from SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom