Official OVO x JB Thread

Not my pic but did anyone elses box come with that white sticker on the top left corner?
I work at a foot locker and when printing sticker tags to put inside shoes, there are quite a few options on what you can put on the stickers. Also notice some pretty random stickers end up on a lot of the boxes ordered through the registers from other stores. Maybe a sales associates took the sticker out of the display shoe and put it on the box. 

That sticker means the shoes are usually from the FTL family of stores like either FTL, FTA, lady or kids FTL, or champs. Also online eastbay orders come up with that sticker as well. Depending on what store exactly, the sequence of numbers on the stickers are always a little different. That sequence of numbers is the code used to stock locate FYI

Last edited:
Need some info on the ovo apparel....I wanna get the black owl hoodie in an XL but I heard it runs small.....is that in the sleeves or the length of the hoodie I'm about 6'3 205

Need some info on the ovo apparel....I wanna get the black owl hoodie in an XL but I heard it runs small.....is that in the sleeves or the length of the hoodie I'm about 6'3 205
I usually wear medium and had to get in large and it's still a bit snug, i do have broad shoulders so that may be why, though remember cotton garments stretch and sag over time.

Could've copped the white ovo hat a couple of weeks ago when I was in class but I decided to just do my team lab work. Ol girl got me a 64 anyways 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Has anybody on here completed their Jordon X OVO collection? My next task is to get the white pair, but I'm always looking out for decent prices on the sweatsuits and duffle bag.

I wanna wear these so bad but I'm leaving them deadstock until I get more of the collection.  

Back
Top Bottom