Official OVO x JB Thread

smokin.gif

400 shipped. Pretty much what I was aiming at
That's a good price. I've been looking for a while but nobody wants to budge below $460. I'm still debating if I should get rid of my master 12's for these. Then I look at the 12's and change my mind lol

The dude u trading does he have anything DS in sz 10? I have some nds air monarchs in both white n black

Want to pull the trigger on a pair I found on eBay but NT won't let me post a legit check from eBay. Seller just sent me some more pictures, they look DS but worried about fakes. Any help would be great fellas. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Want to pull the trigger on a pair I found on eBay but NT won't let me post a legit check from eBay. Seller just sent me some more pictures, they look DS but worried about fakes. Any help would be great fellas. 
nerd.gif
check out fake education on ig...if you want also pm me a few pics ill compare my ndc pair

i have a few ovo things i copped when i thought i wasn't going to be able to get a sweat suit I'm planing on returning black tee XL, white tee XXL , velour hoodie large. 

Last edited:
Trade question...

Is wolf grey 5 and pink foams and good trade for the Black OVO 10?
Better hop on it man 
laugh.gif
 I'd make that trade so fast.
The dude u trading does he have anything DS in sz 10? I have some nds air monarchs in both white n black
laugh.gif

PS ....ADMINS IM TRYING TO LOOK OUT
You still might want to edit this post as it still contains making a transaction between you and another person, which a mod will not let fly. It's happened plenty of times already.

Back
Top Bottom