Official OVO x JB Thread

So when the ovo blacks came out my friends cousin got a pair thru the draw 10.5 , so at that time I offered him $400 the guy declined and said $550 , I said no... Then he said $500 I said no ... Now after weeks of release today my friend text me that his cousin is willing to go $450 ... Lol ... Am gonna offer $375 take or leave it .. Or should I offer less what do you guys think I feel like ball is on my court since he is having trouble moving it

So when the ovo blacks came out my friends cousin got a pair thru the draw 10.5 , so at that time I offered him $400 the guy declined and said $550 , I said no... Then he said $500 I said no ... Now after weeks of release today my friend text me that his cousin is willing to go $450 ... Lol ... Am gonna offer $375 take or leave it .. Or should I offer less what do you guys think I feel like ball is on my court since he is having trouble moving it

I would ask $375 first so he feels like he messed up, and make the guy come down to $400 like you originally asked.

imo dont be greedy. offer $400 again. remind him that he is having trouble selling.

Last edited:

id def offer $375 to get my original $400... he could accept the 375 who knows since he clearly needs to off them

Last edited:
Contemplating if I should drop $375 for the black ovo in my size 14. ....or wait for the restock.

Last edited:
Contemplating if I should drop $375 for the bkack ovo in my size 14. ....or wait for the restock.
I would drop thats a steal of a price besides retail but restocks on limited shoes are the most difficult to copp than GR IMO so whatever you do good luck!!!

I would drop thats a steal of a price besides retail but restocks on limited shoes are the most difficult to copp than GR IMO so whatever you do good luck!!!

I was thinking the same.....but my conventional wisdom says no to a reseller. In over 20 years, I only bought 2 shoes over retail (concord 11 and white ovo 10). I don't want to get in the habit. Hell. $250 is too much for a shoe in my eyes

I was thinking the same.....but my conventional wisdom says no to a reseller. In over 20 years, I only bought 2 shoes over retail (concord 11 and white ovo 10). I don't want to get in the habit. Hell. $250 is too much for a shoe in my eyes
I know exactly what you mean resellers are always my last resort and the last time I paid resell was these black ovo's for 415shipped and I dont regret it one bit and before these was infrared23 6s when they released on allstar weekend some years ago for $315shipped here on NT. So I've been putting in the footwork unfortunately I was one of the many that didnt get the chance to submit my raffle entry on ndc and Im sure I will pay resell again for the ovo 12s and if they we're not releasing I would drop on the white ovo 10s which I dont have struck out on that raffle and restock also. You wont regret it you should already know that you have the white pair black pair is outstanding also.

can they release the OVO 12s already , these are amazing unlike the 10s that are a bloody ugly bulky shoe and just sold because of the OVO branding.

also please JB release a black hat next time and put dri fit on the shirts ... 

can they release the OVO 12s already
This 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I like the 10s, but agree that the 12s >>>>>> and can't wait for the whites to release. Probably will be my favorite release of the year. Which means I'm probably going to strike out hard.

Back
Top Bottom