Official OVO x JB Thread

As far I remember, that's how all of them were. They drop a limited amount, everyone goes crazy and spends $1k on em, then they drop more every few months. I had to wait a year to get a decent deal on white 10s.

Would've been nice to have them for trade bait, but in the aftermath I'm not too pissed I missed out on these.

anyone still waiting for shipping from NDC? 

Same question for those that ordered from NDC overseas. Specifically Germany. Heard it's a bank holiday but feeling a little skeptical of it delivering to my Düsseldorf addy.

Dump Them While they Hot

One restock gonna send the price to $400-500 bucks
I remember getting my white pair of 10s locally after 1st restock for $400, guy wanted $6-650 then I offered him $400 not expecting him to accept but he did, he was a youngster just looking for a quick flip. I hope I can get these for around the same.

Last edited:
Tend to look at snkr draw win shoes like trophies.
Nice for display collection.
The thrill of the hunt, chase of the Game.
Some stupid hype pricing for these though.

Any1 get tracking number from OVO store US?  I got error message on checkout but I received email confirmation email and my card was charged.  Their website says it takes 3-5 business days to process order?

I think these are gonna be more like the Wings.  I have a feeling we won't see sub $600 prices.  Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom