Official OVO x JB Thread

Wouldn't mind the blacks but white OVOs have been at the top of my list. They've just stayed too expensive.. hopefully they realease more at some point to bring it down a bit. Its irritating that they released them like they did, pretty much impossible to get if you weren't in the right place.

Wouldn't mind the blacks but white OVOs have been at the top of my list. They've just stayed too expensive.. hopefully they realease more at some point to bring it down a bit. Its irritating that they released them like they did, pretty much impossible to get if you weren't in the right place.
Well they released them via SNKRS raffle, OVO store (Toronto was a raffle too), and OVO app.

Not sure how you couldn't be in the right place on an announced Saturday at 10am lol

Well they released them via SNKRS raffle, OVO store (Toronto was a raffle too), and OVO app.

Not sure how you couldn't be in the right place on an announced Saturday at 10am lol

Easy for you to say since they sat around on OVO CA long enough to buy 3 pairs. I'm in the US.. not 1 store in my state or surrounding, SNKRS is rigged and OVO was ate up in a matter of moments. That was the only place that gave false hope.. had em in cart with nothing but errors. Right place is LA, NY or Chicago where you can actually attempt a purchase in store.

Easy for you to say since they sat around on OVO CA long enough to buy 3 pairs. I'm in the US.. not 1 store in my state or surrounding, SNKRS is rigged and OVO was ate up in a matter of moments. That was the only place that gave false hope.. had em in cart with nothing but errors. Right place is LA, NY or Chicago where you can actually attempt a purchase in store.
If you're considering all that, 1 physical store in my entire country got them lol

IIRC only Flight 23 in Chicago got them... No where in NY or LA.

If you're considering all that, 1 physical store in my entire country got them lol

IIRC only Flight 23 in Chicago got them... No where in NY or LA.
only store that got them in nyc was nikelab and then that snkr app pop up thng for one of the slots

They def didn't sit around on OVO CA. They were gobbled up quickly in Canada too. It still wasn't an easy cop. Sneaker hype is pretty high in Canada at the moment. We get shafted on almost every release. There's a reason why the vast majority of us have a US shipping address. The market is greatly underserved here.

Last edited:
I kind of wish there was some gold on there like the white ones. Not a huge fan of the all black but I'll probably still try to pick them up regardless. 

URL]

IMO I love the black ovos over the whites because for 2 reasons 1. All black goes with everything 2. Because black kicks age better than white shoes in a few years or depends how u wear them those white joints will be turning yellow but that's my opinion both are dope tho

Will these most likely come out the Saturday of all star weekend (18th)? Don't think theres a confirmed date for now.

Take some more detailed photos in a well lit room so without the camera flash on. Take pics of the insole and outsole

Back
Top Bottom