Official OVO x JB Thread

I concur. The black pair is more appealing to me too. Just gotta get these for retail as I don't want to pay more but I'm getting these no matter what. I've flipped a couple Yeezy's to cover my cost anyway.
Glad to see I'm not the only one that's crazy about these. I think these are my favorite pickup yet. 

I live in the Marigny so I'm already close. I'm not waiting all night though, I thought they were releasing tonight.

On an unrelated note my girl is bartending MJs bday party, just dropped her off. It's pretty nice, I want her to sneak me in but she's not bout it.
Get on your ride along 2 ish and act like you an African prince w/ a security detail [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh and idk who else is going to do this but I plan to buy both sweatsuits and possibly the bag lol smh I'm bout to look like the biggest hype beast on earth

I don't know, but I like the black ones way more. In general, black shoes are usually more sought after than white.
I concur. The black pair is more appealing to me too. Just gotta get these for retail as I don't want to pay more but I'm getting these no matter what. I've flipped a couple Yeezy's to cover my cost anyway.

Generaly dislike all white shoes, can't handle the upkeep.
But my white ovos have held better demand/value than the black ones. And I think they're subtle but nice.

I just got the call from the Toronto OVO store. First raffle win ever, glad it was for these. 

Congrats dude.
Can tell you've been targeting this release all week.
Anything tomorrow would be icing on top.

Good luck to all on Draw.
Better than splish splash on ADC.

Generaly dislike all white shoes, can't handle the upkeep.
But my white ovos have held better demand/value than the black ones. And I think they're subtle but nice.
Congrats dude.
Can tell you've been targeting this release all week.
Anything tomorrow would be icing on top.

Good luck to all on Draw.
Better than splish splash on ADC.
Thanks I appreciate that, Yeah I've wanted these more than any other release lately and any release coming up. Glad I was able to hit on these off the bat. 

Got the call from oVo NYC at around 5:30pm (forgot to post in here). Entered on Monday night around 7pm size 13. Won Black Xs off SNKRS, struck out on both white pairs. Feels good to be back!

8am PST/11am EST
Is that when the draw starts or when we can put entries in? 
this question makes no sense lol....you can put entries in as soon as the draw starts obviously....so when they say 11am, then 11am is when the draw starts and you can start to put entries in at that time.

Is that when the draw starts or when we can put entries in? 
https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-jordan-12-retro-ovo-black-metallic-gold

But now I think about it the previous draws have opened up an hour before that, 7am PST so the time listed is when it closes. 
bruh....dont overthink it. the time listed is when the draw starts, not closes. why would they put the time it closes? you gonna have dudes up at 10am ET wondering why the draw isnt available.

Last edited:

this question makes no sense lol....you can put entries in as soon as the draw starts obviously....so when they say 11am, then 11am is when the draw starts and you can start to put entries in at that time.

bruh....dont overthink it. the time listed is when the draw starts, not closes. why would they put the time it closes? you gonna have dudes up at 10am ET wondering why the draw isnt available.
I thought they allow an hour for people to get entries in before they start choosing winners. Is that wrong? 

I thought they allow an hour for people to get entries in before they start choosing winners. Is that wrong? 
yea, they allow an hour for people to get entires in, then they start choosing. youre correct on that.

so tomorrow, the draw will start at 11am ET. it will be open for 1 hour to let people submit entries. at 12PM the draw closes, and then we all wait for the mass wave of L emails lol

Last edited:

yea, they allow an hour for pople to get entires in, then they start choosing. youre correct on that.

so tomorrow, the draw will start at 11am ET. it will be open for 1 hour to let people submit entries. at 12PM the draw closes, and then we all wait for the mass wave of L emails lol
Okay so there are two separate times for entries and the actual draw. That's what I was curious about, whether the actual drawing would happen at 11am or 12pm. 

yea, they allow an hour for pople to get entires in, then they start choosing. youre correct on that.

Okay so there are two separate times for entries and the actual draw. That's what I was curious about, whether the actual drawing would happen at 11am or 12pm. 
i guess so. for this particular release's draw, it starts/the entry submitting period starts at 11am. at 12pm, the draw closes and nike will draw the winners. we then wait for winners email, or that L email.

draws are always like this, it will start at the time Nike tells you, stays open for 1 hour, then closes and winners get drawn.

Last edited:

i guess so. for this particular release's draw, it starts/the entry submitting period starts at 11am. at 12pm, the draw closes and nike will draw the winners. we then wait for winners email, or that L email.
Okay cool, that's what I was looking for when I asked that. Wish it was earlier but oh well. 

Okay cool, that's what I was looking for when I asked that. Wish it was earlier but oh well. 
majority of the draws are usually at regular release time of 10am ET. then closes at 11am and we wait for winners. i think the ovos got bumped to 11am draw start is because the 13s dropping at 10am. this is their attempt to stagger the releases i guess.

Back
Top Bottom