Official OVO x JB Thread

I have no problem paying $100 over retail on this but 4x are you freaking kidding me? I go with the PSNY a thousand times over this. They want 500 @ stock x for my size and I believe they are better materials at the end of the day in my opinion.
A dude I was negotiating with on ebay wouldn't come down $10. I tried explaining that by doing so would save me $200 of import tax but he had none of it.

I would have asked him to accept order for the price you needed. then you offer him the $10 balance plus an extra $20 tip for his help via paypal. You would still come out ahead.

Icon Hoody Shipped 
mean.gif

wish it was a size 10.5 

Question?   I much of a buster would one look if they wore a OVO jordan hoodie w/ Master 12's? 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
The ovo x jordan I wings muscle jacket did not release in europe, this could be a perfect contrast to wear with the white pair.

Dam that makes me sick to see that haha . 37Ls today on size 10 that has to be some kind of record.... Dreaming of Ls all night apparently. Someone feel sorry for this guy and sell me one of your 4 pairs

Last edited:
Yeah for quick check out situations. I'm sure it's safe. If not you will get a new cc. App notifies you every hour for stuff that is restock, but 98% that is still available everywhere

I just found the app do you guys think it's safe to put your personal information
I haven't bought anything from that app just dl and tried it out
I think it's mostly boutiques and small shops
Enable notifications and see what happens lol
Was getting notifications for like flight jordans and tshirts
Honestly think I'm gonna delete it now lol

Last edited:
I haven't bought anything from that app just dl and tried it out
I think it's mostly boutiques and small shops
Enable notifications and see what happens lol
Was getting notifications for like flight jordans and tshirts
Honestly think I'm gonna delete it now lol

Damn let see how it works

Plus I think if something hot restocks it's only like a few pairs for each size
So for like those ovos
There were like 30 something pairs in my size
Chances on copping prob really slim

Missed another restock, have the restock app but turned off notifications, ****. Smh ‍♂️

Last edited:
Unfortunately most of the sites it monitors are shopify sites. So it ends up making you buy stuff you really don't need or getting L's you didn't even know were out there to be had.

Back
Top Bottom