Official OVO x JB Thread

Got one too, sent the the I.d. which matches all info on card paid with & info entered in raffle.

We'll see what happens come tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just got home after a long day of all-star shenanigans and had a package waiting on me! LOVE EM BOTH!
B4EEAC04-319D-47DD-8841-6054C75C9F5F.jpeg

Wth, lookin through the terms from the entry email:

After the close of the Raffle Period, potential Winners will be notified of their status, on a rolling basis, beginning on Monday February 12th, 2018, (from 12:01 am) and continuing until Wednesday February 21, 2018 until 6:00 pm).

It shows there was a revision as of 2/15, wonder if it’s the extended contact time.

Luckily I don’t have to take a L like usual this time around. Good luck to you tho
Eat eat eat eat

Lol kind of funny, whenever I'm in my mall and walk past this one restaurant a guy is standing there with a sample and goes "eat eat eat eat". Glad you don't have to take an L like the rest of us

yea i paid with AMEX and they immediately sent me frog protection email text and called me on the spot.

stayed on the phone and pressed the buttons to say i authorized it.

thank god ovo let stay on the page to re-enter and it went through with confirmation page and email.

thought that was weird i never had that problem with AMEX

chase visa on the other hand stay not wanting me to be great on sneaker purchases outside US

Back
Top Bottom