Official OVO x JB Thread

24sxa9.jpg

I love 8's and I'm a huge drizzy fan. Haven't been able to own any pairs of ovo's and I decided if I took L's on all of the raffles I would just pay resell and get my first pair with this release. Pulled the trigger and got the black pair for 380 shipped. Pretty solid deal if you ask me. I'm glad resale wasn't crazy on them this year.

I love 8's and I'm a huge drizzy fan. Haven't been able to own any pairs of ovo's and I decided if I took L's on all of the raffles I would just pay resell and get my first pair with this release. Pulled the trigger and got the black pair for 380 shipped. Pretty solid deal if you ask me. I'm glad resale wasn't crazy on them this year.

That’s a good price I would have done that

Since these look like there coming from Canada do we think we may get tracking or movement on shipping tomorrow or are we waiting until Tuesday at the earliest ??? Any thoughts ?

Mannnn has anyone got shipping confirmation from OVO yet???

Payed $30 for shipping & I got hit with the $7 international transaction fee :smh::smh::smh:
So pretty much payed $37 for shipping & still nada!!!!

Just received this email from ovo..

"
"""Dear Customer,

Thank you for your submission.

If your order has been declined you will receive a notification within the next 48 hours.

However if no notification is received, your order has been processed successfully.

Thank you,

--
sig-owl-big.png

OVO ""

Just received this email from ovo..

"
"""Dear Customer,

Thank you for your submission.

If your order has been declined you will receive a notification within the next 48 hours.

However if no notification is received, your order has been processed successfully.

Thank you,

--
sig-owl-big.png

OVO ""

I got the same email after I sent the information they wanted me to provide

I got it on friday

I have a hoody coming from Coach that's scheduled for delivery tomorrow via UPS... won't be home though because I gotta make some moves, hopefully I can make it back home Tuesday before the UPS store closes.

Hit up goat for 400 on the white pair. Didn't like the galaxy foams so I moved them and basically traded for these. I love my trophy 8, but always wished it was leather. So these will fit the bill.

Back
Top Bottom