.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

Robert the doll.
laugh.gif

This crap is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

any ghost videos out there? ive seen a lot on youtube but i would like to see more.

look thru the thread, there are a few here

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

any ghost videos out there? ive seen a lot on youtube but i would like to see more.

look thru the thread, there are a few here
lol yea ive seen, i wanna see new ones or point me a website

I'm shook right now. Anyone from the Grand Rapids, Michigan area hit me up, you need to see this.

So I'm at bdubs with some friends, and one of my buddies tells us this story. About six years ago his buddy showed him this driveway. Width for about one car, tons of trees on both sides. About twenty yards down there's a sign that says something like, "All trespassers will be killed."
So they went down at like 4:30 in the afternoon...went about 10 yards past the sign, and all a sudden two cars came outta no where down the road and chased after them for awhile before they lost them. So we are calling ducktails, we go there tonight when its pitch black.

We go down the driveway, nothing but trees on both sides and sure enough there's a big sign that dsays something to the effect of, "Warning, no tresspassers, no questions asked, no one leaves alive." Needless to say we reversed and got the hell outta there. I wanna know what's going on back there.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm shook right now. Anyone from the Grand Rapids, Michigan area hit me up, you need to see this.

So I'm at bdubs with some friends, and one of my buddies tells us this story. About six years ago his buddy showed him this driveway. Width for about one car, tons of trees on both sides. About twenty yards down there's a sign that says something like, "All trespassers will be killed."
So they went down at like 4:30 in the afternoon...went about 10 yards past the sign, and all a sudden two cars came outta no where down the road and chased after them for awhile before they lost them. So we are calling ducktails, we go there tonight when its pitch black.

We go down the driveway, nothing but trees on both sides and sure enough there's a big sign that dsays something to the effect of, "Warning, no tresspassers, no questions asked, no one leaves alive." Needless to say we reversed and got the hell outta there. I wanna know what's going on back there.
Get the Address so we can look up it up on Google Street View..........
devil.gif

I don't have the exact address but about 90 percent sure I found it on Google Earth last night.

Its in Sparta, Michigan. Off a street called Long Lake between the intersections of 13 and 14 Mile...

You can see this crazy long driveway with a HUGE house at the end

Come on, theres gotta be someone in the Grand Rapids area who has the balls to go down this driveway.... cause I certainly don't
roll.gif

I don't have the exact address but about 90 percent sure I found it on Google Earth last night.

Its in Sparta, Michigan. Off a street called Long Lake between the intersections of 13 and 14 Mile...

You can see this crazy long driveway with a HUGE house at the end

x3ac1j.png

That it?

It might be, theres another one that looked like it may be it too. How do I print screen on a Mac? I put it up

Alright I'm about 100% sure this first one is it....

Thats only about half as long as that driveway is, and look at all the buildings back there and the cars...

IDK if theres even a house back in that one, it looks like it, but the driveway seemed longer than that, but that looks like a crazy place too

Thats weird as hell. A perfect square of trees
laugh.gif

I'm pissed you can't do street view in that area though. I wanna see that sign. If you drive by it again try to get a picture of it from the street.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Thats weird as hell. A perfect square of trees
laugh.gif

I'm pissed you can't do street view in that area though. I wanna see that sign. If you drive by it again try to get a picture of it from the street.

The sign is literally like 20 yards down the driveway... can't see it from the street
frown.gif

Back on the paranormal front... these aren't my stories but I'll share.

Every time my friend tells this story I get chills. So one night him and his cousin went on a cruise and were just driving around. They get on this one road thats pretty long and it dead ends. So about halfway down they see an old man walking on the side of the road, dressed up in a tuxedo, the guy doesn't even flinch or look as they drive by. They get to the end of the road and turn around, and the guy is gone. There was no place for him to go, no houses, just woods. So he went and was telling his mom about it, before he even said what road they were on his mom asks if it was on so and so road. They tell her yes, her face just turns pale, she saw the same old man walking on the same road and then he disappeared in the same way about 30 years earlier.

Now this other one is just kinda creepy, this is the same friend who showed us that crazy driveway with the sign. One night he was driving to go get some beer. Along the way there was a four way stop, and on the corner theres a guy dressed in a clown suit holding some balloons. Just starting him down and turns his face towards him as my friend turns his car... kinda creepy

Back on the paranormal front... these aren't my stories but I'll share.

Every time my friend tells this story I get chills. So one night him and his cousin went on a cruise and were just driving around. They get on this one road thats pretty long and it dead ends. So about halfway down they see an old man walking on the side of the road, dressed up in a tuxedo, the guy doesn't even flinch or look as they drive by. They get to the end of the road and turn around, and the guy is gone. There was no place for him to go, no houses, just woods. So he went and was telling his mom about it, before he even said what road they were on his mom asks if it was on so and so road. They tell her yes, her face just turns pale, she saw the same old man walking on the same road and then he disappeared in the same way about 30 years earlier.

Now this other one is just kinda creepy, this is the same friend who showed us that crazy driveway with the sign. One night he was driving to go get some beer. Along the way there was a four way stop, and on the corner theres a guy dressed in a clown suit holding some balloons. Just starting him down and turns his face towards him as my friend turns his car... kinda creepy
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom