.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

http://www.telegraph.co.u...ld-War-RAF-incident.html[h1]UFO files: Winston Churchill 'feared panic' over Second World War RAF incident[/h1][h2]Winston Churchill was accused of ordering a cover-up of a Second World War encounter between a UFO and a RAF bomber because he feared public "panic" and loss of faith in religion, newly released secret files disclose. [/h2][h2]the 18 files, which cover from 1995 to 2003, are made up of more than 5,000 pages of reports, letters, and drawings drawn from correspondence with the public and questions raised in parliament. [/h2]
The allegations involving Churchill were made by the grandson of one his personal bodyguards, an RAF officer who overheard the discussion, who wrote to the Ministry of Defence in 1999 inquiring about the incident after his grandfather disclosed details to his family.

According to the series of letters, written by the guard's grandson who is now a physicist from Leicester, a reconnaissance plane and its crew were returning from a mission over occupied Europe when they were involved in the war incident.

During their flight, on the English coast, possibly near Cumbria, their aircraft was approached by a metallic UFO which shadowed them.

Photographs of the object, which the crew claimed had “hovered noiselessly

any one heard of the watchers in Yucipa, CA??????
its not haunted or anything but its  ahouse where if any1 at any time goes out front, they look at u thru the window or kome out side. i live like 15mins away i might check it out this weekend. my girlf and other friends have been there. theres also gravity hill in yucipa

Oh, how I wish something drastic would happen to our planet... Be it contact with aliens, zombie apocalypse... It would make our dull lives that much more interesting
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom