Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Decent episode, had a few laughs, needed more Ann and April. I always feel bad for Jerry, they just gon do him dirty like that?
frown.gif

Hope he gets his revenge one day.
laugh.gif
He got his revenge last episode. Dude had a huge pinga lol.

This episode was awesome. Burt Macklin back from the dead, and then he whips the damn briefcase lol.

Since Andy and April got together it's like the writers have been struggling to find out what to do with Ann.

Donna's aunt won the Nobel Peace Prize.
I heard the news this morning from a friend in Italy who said ‘Looks like your aunt has taken over the role as the most famous in the Sirleaf clan.’ To which I replied, ‘Yeah, now I gotta go find some drowning babies to save before the next family reunion. This is some bull[expletive]!’

I don't know why but I found this hilarious, Ron with his unexpected responses, gets me every time 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ann: "You're stranded on a desert island, what's the one thing that you bring with you?"
Ron: "Silence."

[h2]'Parks and Recreation' Has a Nobel Peace Prize Connection[/h2]
Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is the aunt of Retta, who plays Donna on the NBC show.

rettaheadshotparksrecap.jpg
ellenjohnsonsirleaf3.jpg

You wouldn’t think that the Nobel Peace Prize and NBC’s quirky comedy Parks and Recreation have much in common. Sure, maybe the main character, Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) would love a Nobel Peace Prize someday, but that’s about as close as these two things could expectedly get.

Actually, it turns out there is a close connection between one of this year’s Nobel Peace Prize winners and a member of the Parks and Recreation family.

Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is a relative of Retta Sirleaf, who plays Donna, the smart-talking Mercedes-driving Parks and Recreation staff member. Sirleaf is Retta’s dad’s cousin by marriage. President Johnson Sirleaf was awarded the honor for her work on women’s rights.

http://
Retta shared her thoughts on her aunt’s achievement via e-mail:

“I heard the news this morning from a friend in Italy who said ‘Looks like your aunt has taken over the role as the most famous in the Sirleaf clan.’ To which I replied, ‘Yeah, now I gotta go find some drowning babies to save before the next family reunion. This is some bull[expletive]!’ 

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Decent episode, had a few laughs, needed more Ann and April. I always feel bad for Jerry, they just gon do him dirty like that?
frown.gif

Hope he gets his revenge one day.
laugh.gif
He got his revenge last episode. Dude had a huge pinga lol.

This episode was awesome. Burt Macklin back from the dead, and then he whips the damn briefcase lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was hilarious. Jerry won. 
Chris Pratt is hilarious. 

Time to go tune in. Starting the show 12 minutes late on the dvr = commercial free programming
smokin.gif

Donna and Tom might me the funniest pairing, but my favorite is still Ron and April. But man... Treat Yo Self
roll.gif
hilarious. Even the C-story of Chris and Jerry was a funny pairing... Jerry's reaction to that hug was priceless

Good episode, the show can't do enough Ron and Leslie episodes, this one was one of my favorites too.
Ron's guide book, "Be a man"
"after the priest said 'repeat after me' I fell silent"
Tom calling Donna his Nubian Princess and "the one day I allow myself to be selfish"
"Is he eating soup, on a bench, alone?"
"If your friend says he'll meet you at the Burberry store, he has to specify which one"
roll.gif

Puppy Party
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
such a Leslie move
Ben and his Batman costume.. then crying.. "uh oh, Batman's crying"

The Swanson Club
pimp.gif

"do any of you have any dietary restrictions?... Correct, you do not. This will be no fun at all"
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was weak when Donna said "TREAT YO SELF" to Tom in the store.
laugh.gif

Andy during the whole camping trip was hilarious!

Crying Adam Scott Batman might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on this show and possibly one of the top ten things I've ever seen on television.

This episode was on Seinfeld/The Office/Simpson in their prime level of Lulz. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. The three scenes with the Bat suit had me in tears 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tumblr_lt1d9k9Ys01qcs907o1_400.gif

tumblr_lt1d9k9Ys01qcs907o2_400.gif

tumblr_lt1a5qICTZ1qbc6a5.gif

tumblr_lt19043gDP1qebseoo1_250.gif
tumblr_lt19043gDP1qebseoo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lt19043gDP1qebseoo3_250.gif