OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Saw these in person today and was just not feeling them, 1 of the rare times a shoe has looked better in pics/videos than person

some say TTS some say 1/2 size small

im hoping the padding doesnt bother me and i can fit my 13 .. after missing at packer i settled for a 13 at undefeated ... and a 12 jamaican to sell

I was late to undftd cause of stupid work, if anyone wants to swap, I have a size 11 and need a 12 in the jamacian pair.

anybody know how long it usually takes for Undefeated to ship their orders? I ordered on Saturday, but haven't heard anything from them yet :smh:

anybody know how long it usually takes for Undefeated to ship their orders? I ordered on Saturday, but haven't heard anything from them yet
mean.gif
******* take FOREVER .. had an issue with my order and they STILL havent shipped ... email them every day every day they say "they will definetely ship tomorrow and you will get confirmation" ,.... wtf..............

I ordered two pairs of g towns in a 10.5, now im worried that they wont fit be cause they run small. If anyone has the royals or gtowns in a size 11, im willing to trade. If your interested hit me up. Thank for the info on the shoes everyone.

******* take FOREVER .. had an issue with my order and they STILL havent shipped ... email them every day every day they say "they will definetely ship tomorrow and you will get confirmation" ,.... wtf..............

smh at Undefeated customer service, man...at least you got a response, they been straight ignoring me for the past 3 days :smh:

ya its some ******** .. i sincerely intend to never order from there again .. a friend had a place i could call to order and i ordered to have "online security" ... shoulda just trusted my credit card and went for the other store his came yesterday ..

i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED those on my feet .. the longer i go without em the more i just wanna sell em

Back
Top Bottom