OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Hey BigLes, isnt there a black/red colorway coming out? or did i just see a photoshopped pic floating around?

Instagram.com/ewingathletics

The Wht-Orange-Blue and Blk-Red FOCUS pics come directly from the official Ewing feed....

any place i can still get the white/blue/orange 33 hi's? need a size 9...gotta be a site out there.:smh:

These are so true to size, I wore the Hoyas yesterday and they broke in very quickly and the jamaica's today and they took a couple hours but after that they fitted perfectly. Had I have gone a half size up they would have been too big after being broken in, glad I stayed with my own size.

I appreciate the retroing of these ewings, brings something different to the table imo. 
pimp.gif

is Ewing athletics done with the 33 hi's, was wishing they would release this colorway, at least for the fall..

that colorway is so damn nice. I don't know how well they did back in the day, but I would simp out for a chance to have this colorway on my feet. :smh:

They should hold up I'm not really sure what the midsole/soles are made up of but if they are still firm and not soft you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom