OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD - MNF - NOVEMBER 30TH

DeadsetAce

Supporter
nfl_pats_saints_576.jpg

huge game for both squads tonight. saints try and stay unbeaten, while the pats try and keep their season on track and stay amongst the top dogs in the AFC.post your thoughts, predictions, etc as we gear up for what should be quite a shootout.

as for me, i see the pats try and keep brees and co off the field by really running maroney a bunch. however, if we go down a score, then forget it. it'llbe the welker and moss show.

laugh.gif
this dude needs Brady to get 2 points to beat me in fantasy this week.

I'll go with the Pats by a FG.

Be interested to see how the Saints D matches up against a big game QB like Brady. Thus far they havent really been tested in this department.

Also, the crowd can play a huge factor in this game. Prior to this season Brady only had 8 delay of game penalties, already has 6 this year. Just heard this onthe radio, thought it was interesting.

^ the delay of game penalties this year have me dumbfounded, man. he was SO good at getting plays off in time, and this year it's just been so bad. notsure what's up

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ the delay of game penalties this year have me dumbfounded, man. he was SO good at getting plays off in time, and this year it's just been so bad. not sure what's up

Think some of it has to do with the working relationship between Bill O'Brien & Brady, perhaps the connection isnt there yet.

Why the hell was this thread made on the day of the game? People sleepin or what?
laugh.gif

As opposed to one minute after their last game ends so we get 7 pages of useless banter prior to gameday? /rant

Why the hell was this thread made on the day of the game? People sleepin or what?
laugh.gif

I just hope this game lives up the hype like NE, Indy did. Lotta points, lotta big plays, and it don't matter who wins now that my stupid team pissed awayit's small sliver of hope.
sick.gif

Pats win 40-37, Moss will make ya'll forget all that Colston nonsense. Oh and uh......Welker might make a play or two that will go overlooked and mocked.

I'm definitely gonna take the over... I just don't know if I wanna parlay it with the Saints or NE... it's a pick-em now. Being a Saints fan,it's hard to bet with your mind, not your heart, especially when the two cross paths a bit at 10-0. Might just stick with the over.

Wes Welker will continue to show his dominace of linebackers and HUGE play ability. No one in the league can touch the amount of yardage this guy gets afterthe catch. The way he manipulates those third and fourth string corners and occasional safety is phenomenal. I fully expect a 10 catch, 102 yard DOMINATINGperformance.

Patriots - 42
Saints - 35

Should be a great game. I know Vikings fans are salivating right now.

I think the Pats take it, big game situation and I think the Saints D has a let down game

indifferent.gif
@ the knock on welker...you just don't know until you watch him EVERY week for 60 minutes. and again, both CP and i are NOT saying welker is an elitetop 5 WR. we're not saying that. but the dude plays the position very well, he's smart, and he's tough. he's quick and shifty, not blazingfast. i realize he's not a freak or an elite WR...but he's a guy i want on my team. if you can't see his value on offense you're just plainblind....

over/under is 57... i hope they smash that number.

I don't wanna see a punt, nor do I want to see John Carney or Stephen Gostkowski anytime before the 4th quarter
laugh.gif

i hope we can just play a complete 60 minutes. no 3rd quarter let down on offense, please.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

over/under is 57... i hope they smash that number.

I don't wanna see a punt, nor do I want to see John Carney or Stephen Gostkowski anytime before the 4th quarter
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea just go for two after every touchdown, why not?

Back
Top Bottom