OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD - MNF - NOVEMBER 30TH

This is the test we need and hopefully we learn alot from it win or lose...but Go Saints...
7fd25be693cb66bb5a6f0e88dad0e4ec7e02864.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

indifferent.gif
@ the knock on welker...you just don't know until you watch him EVERY week for 60 minutes. and again, both CP and i are NOT saying welker is an elite top 5 WR. we're not saying that. but the dude plays the position very well, he's smart, and he's tough. he's quick and shifty, not blazing fast. i realize he's not a freak or an elite WR...but he's a guy i want on my team. if you can't see his value on offense you're just plain blind....
You need to trade Welker to one of their teams and they will certainly learn as we have. It's funny because my brother in law and I firststarted to notice him becasue he would get murdered in every game. Either on a kick return, or on a reception, he would just get decked, and kid would jumpright up, brush himself off, and go back to the huddle each and every single time. After all that, we noticed, that damn, he gets the ball alot. Wow, he suregets a lot of first downs. Wow, the ball moves from Joey Friggin Harrington when he throws it to Welker. And when Bill B gave up a 2nd and a 7th for him, Iknew why. Bill don't get dumb @#$% losers on his team, he knows how to use them and where to put them to get the most out of them. And this was BEFORE heeven knew Moss would come available.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Course, with me hyping him right now, he'll fumble in the 4th quarter and I'll come back in the morning to 57 quotes from Chester's assistantmocking us.
laugh.gif

Deadset, it's not too late to change your vote to Oregon St. Think about it.
wink.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Course, with me hyping him right now, he'll fumble in the 4th quarter and I'll come back in the morning to 57 quotes from Chester's assistant mocking us.
laugh.gif

Deadset, it's not too late to change your vote to Oregon St. Think about it.
wink.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
yeah we're jinxing him with every post we make

and as far as oregon st...nahhhhhhhhh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by mike23theking

over/under is 57... i hope they smash that number.

I don't wanna see a punt, nor do I want to see John Carney or Stephen Gostkowski anytime before the 4th quarter
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea just go for two after every touchdown, why not?
laugh.gif
forgot about PAT's... going for two, FTW!!!

Randy Moss- 14 receptions for 373 yrds and 4 TD's

Tom Brady tonight = 402 yrds, 6 TD's, 39 completions on 43 attempts, 0 interceptions.

the wait is over, the game is here! LET'S GO!!!

THE UNSTOPPABLE TOSS IS GOING TO GO WILD!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's going to be up to Mayo and co. to step up defensively. they responded vs the Jets, let's see what happens vs the Saints.

Porter AND Greer out. good night Saints. I smell a 3 TD game from Randy. Bush is also out. after further evaluation, this game won't live up to the hype,Pats win in a blowout.

LET'S GO.
pimp.gif

No reggie
smh.gif

gonna be a good game, hope we can stay unbeaten.

Brees vs Brady
pimp.gif

this game reminds me when we played the cowboys two years ago..im loving the hype ESPN is building to this...hopefully we see a Arena Football finalscore..plus with matt light, sammy morrus back...PATS are more lethal

Originally Posted by play2much2004

This is the test you do not want and hopefully we learn alot from it win or lose...but Go Saints...
7fd25be693cb66bb5a6f0e88dad0e4ec7e02864.gif

time to show the rest of the leagues whats really good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah light, neal, and morris back. that's pretty big. i hope they're all actually ready to be back and not just rushing back for this game.

so bush and moore ruled out, officially?

yeah light, neal, and morris back. that's pretty big. i hope they're all actually ready to be back and not just rushing back for this game.

Pats inactives: Brace, Vollmer, Ohrnberger, Seau, Springs, Arrington, Taylor, Edelman (3rd QB)

Saints inactives: Reggie Bush, Tracy Porter, Jabari Greer, Lance Moore, G. Hartley, K. Eckel, J Casillas, D. Pressley.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Pats inactives: Brace, Vollmer, Ohrnberger, Seau, Springs, Arrington, Taylor, Edelman (3rd QB)

Saints inactives: Reggie Bush, Tracy Porter, Jabari Greer, Lance Moore, G. Hartley, K. Eckel, J Casillas, D. Pressley.
word thanks man.

alright let's do this. i'll check back in at the half

Back
Top Bottom