OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD - MNF - NOVEMBER 30TH

laugh.gif
roll.gif
... yall gotta put up gif warnings for people viewing this stuff @ work ... lmfa0 ... i'm in tears

He make all those losses seem like it's not a big deal to him and basically shows that the other team got a "gimmie". Dude is like the Kobe of the NFL. Arrogant and a cry baby.
I just peeped this yesterday too
laugh.gif

kobe and Tommy The GOAT are nothing alike.....kobes a ratfaced weasel who imitates MJ , Brady's in a class of his own (always will be IMO)

Kobe's a ratfaced weasel whose had huge expectations prolly his whole cornball-trying-to-crack-jokes-but-repeatedly-fails-rodent existence

Tom Terrific was a50th round pick a projected 3rd stringer who rose up the ranks after years of dedication and commitment

Kobe's a ratfaced weasel who cant get rings w/o sum star player alongside him.

Tommy Touchdown creates stars who eventually leave and accomplish nothing

Kobe's a ratfaced weasel who who realy DOES have a smarmy, ivy-league arrogance to him and wishes he was as loved and adored on MJs level but never will be(que espn awardsshow when he lost gif)

w/that being said both r incredible @ their game and focused...but personality wise they nothing alike IMO

tough loss....we didnt execute as well as they did and Tommy The GOAT w/ the uncharacteristic bad decision throw there....

this game was also a Defensive epic fail test....

Belichik loves veterans but i guess that caught up to us...

Light didnt seem 100% (1st thing i noticed was Vollmers absence was really gonna be a problem unfortunately) and qb pressure is a problem as previously stated. Back to the drawing board....all is not lost and I still stand behind the Patriot Way and BB AKA the Realest #$&* in the damm L

/rant

Back
Top Bottom