OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD - MNF - NOVEMBER 30TH

payton is sonning belichek ... his playcalling is beyond genius ... and his personnel is perfect for his designs

Brady out there not knowing what to do ... but he has that moss guy that throws his arm up to save him ...

sometimes i wish the colts would just call regular plays instead of audibles ... the pats D is weak

DAMN that pats guy just got jacked UP

Originally Posted by deezxnutz

saints are scoring so fast that the defense get no rest
laugh.gif

roll.gif
joke of the week

If and when the Pats score, they need to kick an onside kick.

That New England defense got dudes open like a broad roaming around at monster massive
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

payton is sonning belichek ... his playcalling is beyond genius ... and his personnel is perfect for his designs

sometimes i wish the colts would just call regular plays instead of audibles ... the pats D is weak
The guys out there are not getting the job done. Period. It goes beyond the coaching...Brees is doing w/e the hell he wants out there.

I think the Colts offense and their audibles are just fine.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're too hard on your team G.

As far as the Pats D...this game has been a full display of why that decision on 4th & 2 was made.
ohwell.gif

Belichick's an idiot for not taking the field goal

I understand dude probably has no confidence in his defense and you'd still be down by two TD possessions, but it's not a conventional move.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

The guys out there are not getting the job done. Period. It goes beyond the coaching...Brees is doing w/e the hell he wants out there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As far as the Pats D...this game has been a full display of why that decision on 4th & 2 was made.
ohwell.gif

Same !%!+ I was thinking.

Wow...just when you think the Pats are back to their scary 2007 form...and that the Vikings have things on lock.

THIS HAPPENS

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

THIS ... you would think they were playing .500 ball the way i criticize them every week .... the players aren't playing well ... but you can't coverback shoulder throws... or hard cuts LIKE WHAT BIG MEECH JUST DID
laugh.gif
... the personnel is disgusting ...

the colts and pats offense of this decade and the 15-1 mnnny squad w/ moss and the greatest show on turf were
eek.gif
... this offense is different but deadly b/c every position is stackedoffensively (not saying its better) ... its just great to watch

Back
Top Bottom