OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD - MNF - NOVEMBER 30TH

smh.gif
.....as much as this kills me to say....

Go patriots

i love how the Saints are pressuring Brady every down, even when they're only rushing three. their down linemen are straight beasting on every play.

Saints looking awesome in the 1st half...we need to see a Saints/Colts Super Bowl

yikes. this is ridiculous. the saints look INSANE right now.

the saints are THE best team in football...no doubt in my mind.

Something about New Orleans, every game they play is entertaining all the way through. None of that 16-10 type field goal battles with them.

this game has been over. it was over the moment Brady threw that INT, immediately following Welker's great return. that was a game-changer and amomentum killer.

the D is getting defecated on, %#@*#@$ disgusting.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

this game has been over. it was over the moment Brady threw that INT, immediately following Welker's great return. that was a game-changer and a momentum killer.

smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Saints looking awesome in the 1st half...we need to see a Saints/Colts Super Bowl

naww even though i never hated the saints i seriously dont want them to go 16-0 or the superbowl

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

roll.gif
@ Gruden talking about Tom running...

Ain't nobody worried about that
laugh.gif
Your avatar
pimp.gif
(Got it from The Gang Green forums?)

How great is it watching this game Fizzy!

this game has been over. it was over the moment Brady threw that INT, immediately following Welker's great return. that was a game-changer and a momentum killer.

smh.gif
It's only half time man, I'm going for the Saints but come on, there's still alot of football to be played.

whoever has an answer for this saints offense step on down cause id like to see who thats going to be. brees is straight ridiculous. all offensive coordinatorstake note, thats how you call an offense. look at all those formations used, its unreal. the pats are using a lot of formations too but gregg williams iscalling a great game, disguising his d really well. they are even using the 34. i love minnys chances too but if the saints get home field its prolly a wrapfor the nfc

im with you jrain, brady's INT just killed us. sounds dumb since it was so early, but still...just crushed all momentum we built up on our first drive andthen the welker return.

Even though it was just a half I can't remember Belichick being thoroughly out-coached. That defense doesn't know what's coming.

smh.gif
mossbadhair1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

The saints are @!!@#%! animals

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I never seen the pats like this

are you serious don't sleep on how the colts came back n beat that %!# by 1 point
saints > colts right now...sorry indy fans

Back
Top Bottom