Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

I searched and couldn't find a post on tomorrow nights game. if there is one, then go ahead and lock.

Brady should tear the Ravens pass defense up. I don't see much running in tomorrow's game. If the Ravens can bring the blitz and put pressure on Brady,they might have a chance.

My prediction: pats 38 ravens 10

My prediction: pats 38 ravens 10
indifferent.gif

Ravens might be in some serious trouble. Pats are a bit annoyed from last week, and the Ravens haven't done anything lately

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ravens might be in some serious trouble. Pats are a bit annoyed from last week, and the Ravens haven't done anything lately

you're a classy dude
laugh.gif
i can just tell what you really want tosay is "THE RAVENS SUCK AS USUAL, PATS BY 100," but you're taking the mature route. So thanks

but i still hate the Steelers and they still have to meet the ravens once again before the season is over. so if the ravens don't make the playoffs,neither will the steelres

you're a classy dude
laugh.gif
i can just tell what you really want to say is "THE RAVENS SUCK AS USUAL, PATS BY 100," but you're taking the mature route. So thanks

Um, no I never really felt like saying that. I am always mature with sports posts, being more objective ususally is respected. And the Ravens lately havesucked, I would think you would agree. Hell, Steelers have sucked lately as well
but i still hate the Steelers and they still have to meet the ravens once again before the season is over. so if the ravens don't make the playoffs, neither will the steelres

So you would rather see Cleveland in the playoffs? That surprises me

if i have to pick my poison, than yes, cleveland over pittsburgh for the afc north title. But there is still a slight SLIGHT chance that Bmore can still get itin

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

if i have to pick my poison, than yes, cleveland over pittsburgh for the afc north title. But there is still a slight SLIGHT chance that Bmore can still get it in
Does that chance involve hiring a new head coach in the middle of the season?

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

if i have to pick my poison, than yes, cleveland over pittsburgh for the afc north title. But there is still a slight SLIGHT chance that Bmore can still get it in
dreams.jpg

tongue.gif

I kid, I kid!

But there is still a slight SLIGHT chance that Bmore can still get it in
Haha, well jeez Martin, I have to admire your optimism. I have doubts about Pittsburgh and they are in first place. Ravens still have to playNE, Indy and Pittsburgh. Hey, a win tomorrow and it could snowball

dreams.jpg

nice
laugh.gif

Haha, well jeez Martin, I have to admire your optimism. I have doubts about Pittsburgh and they are in first place. Ravens still have to play NE, Indy and Pittsburgh. Hey, a win tomorrow and it could snowball
roll.gif
i'm keeping my fingers crossed

i say the ravens by a last minute field goal with Ray Lewis finishing with 15 tackles and an interception

LETS GO MOSSOME
pimp.gif

i'm already preparing a "critique that %**@ jaws (moss 4 td's)" thread

What do the injury reports for both teams look like? I know the Patriots lost Colvin for the season... are McAlister and Heap going to play?

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

I smell upset.
pimp.gif

Don't doubt the Ravens at home.
Get ya nose checked
Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

LETS GO MOSSOME
pimp.gif

i'm already preparing a "critique that %**@ jaws (moss 4 td's)" thread
Mos def moss is gonna throw down, why would jaws give him another reason to have something to prove??

ray lewis has too much pride. I expect to see Tom Brady get killed out there. Maybe moss too. Hell i guess you can call it a double murder.

i'd like to see brady get smacked in the mouth by a couple ravens. as much as i want the ravens to win, i doubt it'll happen. and i hope i'mwrong...

The Ravens show that they're the team that finally stifles the Patriots explosive offense.

This isn't the first time I've said that I would have this game as one of the ones I would pick to upset the Patriots' perfect season, and I'msticking with it.

Neither team scores 20.

Ravens win.

That's all I'm saying.

Ah hell with it... 14-13, Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom