Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

I thought moderators were supposed to be smart
laugh.gif

Three scoring drives for the Patriots (7, 3, and 3) and two for the Ravens (7 and 7).

The Ravens still pride their selves on D, so what the heck?
nerd.gif

And my boy wore his Patriots jersey today. I'm superstitious, so for me, the Patriots have already lost; I'm just throwing out a score.

laugh.gif

Hey, I said they weren't going undefeated, so who else am I going to pick to beat them? The Giants? Steelers? Nah.

Besides, y'all are forgetting that the Eagles... a huge NFL powerhouse this year... had 'em beat.

After AJ Feely shredded the secondary last week, I don't know what to make out of tonight's game. Be interested to see how the Pats come out tonight,if they go empty backfield and just start slinging the ball around or if Maroney gets any love.

Anyone down in the MD/DC/VA area have any weather updates? Its starting to snow again here in Boston, just wondering what the outlook for tonight may be.

I dont know how many more night games I can take. This will be the 3rd in a row and with Monday Night Football being dragged out as much as possible for adrevenue, I am going to be a shell of a man tomorrow.

supposed to be VERY WINDY tonight...which means the ravens pass def will get some help against our aerial assault. i dont think it will be that high scoringsince it'll be more running and a lot of short passing. 24-10 Pats.

The wind here in Bmore has been crazy all day, actually woke my!%!$ up this morning when a branch fell in the street, its a lil' bit of a snow flurry butill tell you this. The hawk is out and it feels like its 10 degrees with all this wind.

My-T.

You know the Pats are pissed they even looked human last week against the Eagles, I expect no mercy to be shown on the Ravens.

I'll be damned though if I root for em though, I just don't see a snowball's chance in hell for the Ravens to win this game

anybody else got that weird feeling like there is about to be an upset? man i hope i'm right..

Yo...Mercury Morris has been salty the whole NFL Countdown lol...he want the Pats 2 go down BAD (nh)...

Back
Top Bottom