Official PATRIOTS vs. RAVENS Vol. Monday Night Highlight

laugh.gif
If you're talking about the last play, Derrick didn't do $#+$. I guarantee that if the commentators didn't mention that "there could've" been a call on Mason, nobody would've said anything.
^ wow...talk about bias...whether its against the pats or for the ravens. i def saw that and the commentators didnt say it till after the game. itwas easy to see that mason basically took out two patriots players. it was clear as day. and im glad dude a few posts above brought up the PI on Welker onReed's INT....i didn't wanna mention it since there was already so much controversy in this game...but the refs def affected both teams. it justhappens that they affected the ravens in the last minute, so people cry and whine about it.

and about calling the timeout, the ref needs to blow the whistle as soon as hear some call time out. why? because in that split second the ref would take tocheck and see who called it, the ball could get snapped. and if the rule says players and head coaches are the only ones that can call a timeout, baltimoreshould have been penalized for it. that is, there should be a rule to penalize teams for breaking that rule.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

anybody see moss' postgame attire?! cot damn, he was looking flyyyyyyyyy in some shades and a pinstripe suit (no$+%$%)
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
a (no$+%$%) cant save that suspect comment because of theexclamation mark and all the y's and especially if thats him in your avy. You sound like you were giddy when you were typing that.

Anyways like most people are saying, I wanted the Ravens to win just as much as the next person, but they screwed that game up badly. The callsshouldn't even have happened if they just got 1 first down in that 4th quarter. I mean when you keep giving the Pats a chance to score, they will doit...simple as that.

ravens fans: rather than blaming officials for one loss, why not blame your players for getting pumped up only for one game and sucking the rest of theseason.....

I am not a New England fan, I just think the haters are a bunch of crybabies. My squad will be losing to them in the final week
roll.gif

Sorry to disappoint you guys, I just like laughing at all of the salty people. I am enjoying watching the Patriots, hell I will my squad could play like them.

damn if the refs did all that to the ravens, man, the NFL refs are garbage.

i hate refs b/c u can't do anything to them and they think they are gods.

anybody see moss' postgame attire?! cot damn, he was looking flyyyyyyyyy in some shades and a pinstripe suit (no$+%$%)
pimp.gif

uhh, yes #$%@

it was a great game. classic even. im glad i witnessed it live. the calls at the end were a bit controversial but the pats came out and won. the ravens blew itwith that pick that boller threw. and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the last play by the ravens. 3 YARDS SHY!

Not at all - you just can't stand the fact that I won't toe the line like 99 percent of other sports fans and praise the Pats are the greatest team of all time... they can't run the ball, and they can't stop the run. You shouldn't be able to run through the league without those two characteristics, yet somehow they have... Now the last two weeks they get pushed to the limit by two crappy teams and nobody is willing to say those are major flaws in their game.

I'll admit that I hate the Patriots, and I always have. But that doesn't somehow blind me from analyzing them fairly - i'm not an irrational zilch, i can separate my emotions from my thought process, unlike many. The statement I made was very vague and somewhat tongue-in-cheek, yet you found the need to pull that quote from several pages back to call me out about it like it's that serious? Sounds like you are catching feelings here with me or something, truth... it ain't that serious for you to be calling me out like this.

My statement was just pointing out how charmed the Pats have been this year... there were probably a combined 10 plays the last two weeks that could've ended their perfect season if the ball bounced just slightly different in any one of those situations. Doesn't mean the Pats aren't still the best team in football this year.... hell, they could've lost the last two weeks and still be the best team in football... I just don't believe they're unbeatable when they can't stop the run and can't run it themselves. Is that irrational? I guess so to you, but if you check around the board i don't go around making outlandish predictions every week.. i'm not that guy.

99 percent of sports fans think its the best team ever?
grin.gif
you just havea REALLY hard time giving this team props.. I haven't heard a single person this year say the 07 pats are the greatest team of all time.. Just that theyare clearly the best team in the NFL, and have a legit shot at going undefeated.. I know it gets old seeing them on ESPN all day, but you cant deny that whattheir doing is remarkable.. Its likely that this team will be in the books, and all you seem to do is knock their weaknesses week in and week out.. Like therehas ever been a team in NFL history without a weakness.. I do agree that they do not have a good ground game.. and are liable to get ran on.. Sammy Morris wastotting that rock before he got injured though..

I do think your extremely bias towards certain players and team.. thats just my opinion from seeing your previous posts

And ME catching feeling over the internet? aint even that serious bruh..
laugh.gif

I dont even have to read the whole post to know that truth is responding to Craftsy
laugh.gif

Of course they got weaknesses thats life thats football. But they win the games they are suppose to by 30 points. And they win the games they are suppose tolose on the final drive. What more do you want man? What would be good enough for you?

Or is this a case of "if they lose I wanna be the guy who told NT" What is your goal?

Their chances of going undefeated are as good or better as any of the other teams who have been 12-0 it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom