OFFICIAL PBA THREAD

just had the chance to see the slam dunk contest, whoever made the rules should be fired, ampanget ng nagyari, 10 seconds lang ang allotted time, halos wala kana chance to make up if you miss a dunk, and why did norwood win over kg? alam ko nagrereserba lang si kg ng mga dunks sa finals eh kaya di nya masyado nilabassa simula parang si noel, yung mga maganda dunk nilabas nya sa huli., anyway thanks pa din for uploading the video, meron ba yung sa 3 pt shootout? thanks

^yeah,whoever made up the rules for this years dunk contest should be shot in the face.the pba bites virtually everything the nba does & yet they come upwith these horrible rules & stipulations.

what was dillinger thinking trying to dunk with two gloves on?smh

Yeah, that 10-second rule really sucks.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^yeah,whoever made up the rules for this years dunk contest should be shot in the face.the pba bites virtually everything the nba does & yet they come up with these horrible rules & stipulations.

what was dillinger thinking trying to dunk with two gloves on?smh

actually i thought it was great showmanship by jared, saka obviously he practiced that before the contest kasi kasama pa sa eksena si jimmy saka isa nilangball boy, too bad the amount of time was so limited for him to make another try

i'm pretty sure he practiced it a little bit but just the act of grasping the ball with a glove on both hands & dunking it is an exercise infutility.the best he could have done was guide the ball in & not actually "slam" it.& him being in a "slam dunk" contest requireshim to actually dunk the ball in.the whole pacquiao tribute was cool albeit campy & a touch corny but he should have just stuck with the gear he had on.

I'll be catching David Noel tonight as Ginebra takes on TNT at Araneta. Too bad the Tropang Texters will most likely play all-Filipino since having sentTiras Wade home recently. Insiders say Wade's recent attitude has become a nuisance to the team.

i think David Noel got another triple-double tonight. great win for the Gin Kings with almost everyone contributing.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

i think David Noel got another triple-double tonight. great win for the Gin Kings with almost everyone contributing.
he had a great game like 21 pts, 11 rebs but needed 2 more assists i think to have a triple double, pretty impressive stat line nonetheless

Former NBA player Rashad Bell planed in the other day to replace TNT temporary import Gary Forbes. Bell will most likely suit up tonight against Burger King.Forbes, however, is still in town and even practiced with the Texters.

Bell has played in the PBA before with Coca-Cola.

The other day while reading the newspaper, saw a pic of James Penny in what seems like a KB4 Id. But not that sure though as only saw the back portion and notthe whole shoe. Can anyone confirm?

Originally Posted by wytboy55

^ @airpoppoy are you serious with your for sale items ?

laugh.gif
want some? i can hook you up..just pm me...
roll.gif

edit: sorry out of stock yun lanzones..wala pa bunga,
mad.gif

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Originally Posted by wytboy55

^ @airpoppoy are you serious with your for sale items ?

laugh.gif
want some? i can hook you up..just pm me...
roll.gif

edit: sorry out of stock yun lanzones..wala pa bunga,
mad.gif
sideline talaga ha..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom