Official PC thread.

some leaked prices for the GTX 680 $667 
eek.gif

http://www.comcom.nl/p/zotac/defaul..._ddr5_256_bit_1006_6008hdcp_dual_dvi_hdmi_dp/

saw this 3DMark11 benchmark on the GTX 680:
3dm11%20gtx%20680.png

If true, damn this thing #$@#s on my GTX 560Ti without breaking a sweat. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

saw this 3DMark11 benchmark on the GTX 680:
3dm11%20gtx%20680.png

If true, damn this thing #$@#s on my GTX 560Ti without breaking a sweat. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

^ man, I wish they had preorders on this. Would definitely make things a lot more easier. 5 more days damn it! 

^ man, I wish they had preorders on this. Would definitely make things a lot more easier. 5 more days damn it! 

Originally Posted by Carver

How much will or have the 580s drop
nerd.gif
the GTX 580s already dropped to $419.99 this week. I posted links to the EVGA Vanilla and SC ones on Amazon a few posts up. Same page.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

How much will or have the 580s drop
nerd.gif
the GTX 580s already dropped to $419.99 this week. I posted links to the EVGA Vanilla and SC ones on Amazon a few posts up. Same page.
tongue.gif

^ yeah... building one is much cheaper still.
laugh.gif

If you're a fan of the small form factor, Antec has the ISK line of ITX chassis:
ISK100_sbe.jpg

Didn't get one because it wasn't available here and the small PSU might not meet my hardware's power requirements. So I went with the Thermaltake ElementQ.

^ yeah... building one is much cheaper still.
laugh.gif

If you're a fan of the small form factor, Antec has the ISK line of ITX chassis:
ISK100_sbe.jpg

Didn't get one because it wasn't available here and the small PSU might not meet my hardware's power requirements. So I went with the Thermaltake ElementQ.

The ASUS GTX 680 was available for preorder in the US as well. Looks like it is going to retail for around $550.
Asus-GeForce-GTX-680-quot-Kepler-quot-Graphics-Card-Available-for-Pre-Order-in-the-US-3.jpg

Still within budget. Just hope shipping and taxes to the PI aren't too much. Hope this week flies by fast.

The ASUS GTX 680 was available for preorder in the US as well. Looks like it is going to retail for around $550.
Asus-GeForce-GTX-680-quot-Kepler-quot-Graphics-Card-Available-for-Pre-Order-in-the-US-3.jpg

Still within budget. Just hope shipping and taxes to the PI aren't too much. Hope this week flies by fast.

Back
Top Bottom