Official PC thread.

looks like they've already shipped my backordered item last night as well. Going to arrive to my mail forwarder right on schedule.
pimp.gif

smile.gif

nnqltt.png

looks like they've already shipped my backordered item last night as well. Going to arrive to my mail forwarder right on schedule.
pimp.gif

smile.gif

nnqltt.png

^^ $500 for a graphics card 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm way out of the loop though, back when I was into PCs the 8800GT was THE card to have
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ $500 for a graphics card 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm way out of the loop though, back when I was into PCs the 8800GT was THE card to have
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

They cost around $670-$700 over here... plus EVGA's 3-year warranty is honored globally now... so I still saved around $100 still.
smokin.gif

^
laugh.gif

They cost around $670-$700 over here... plus EVGA's 3-year warranty is honored globally now... so I still saved around $100 still.
smokin.gif

haven't posted in this thread for a while...

While I wait for my GTX 680 to arrive, I finally got around to finishing another really simple mini-project: a custom-made dolly for my tower using some scrap wood. Got bored.
laugh.gif
Finished building the thing in less than an hour. Makes servicing my rig much easier. Beats buying an Antec Lanboard as well.
smokin.gif

540877_10150649319178736_593738735_9348819_1647499699_n.jpg

haven't posted in this thread for a while...

While I wait for my GTX 680 to arrive, I finally got around to finishing another really simple mini-project: a custom-made dolly for my tower using some scrap wood. Got bored.
laugh.gif
Finished building the thing in less than an hour. Makes servicing my rig much easier. Beats buying an Antec Lanboard as well.
smokin.gif

540877_10150649319178736_593738735_9348819_1647499699_n.jpg

copped another GTX 680 off eBay for $499.99 with free shipping. Reselling the one I bought on Amazon locally so I can make up my shipping costs. So that makes it 3 EVGA GTX 680s (one for my friend) on their way here soon.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: Just cancelled my order on eBay. Seller was going to charge a bunch of other stuff. I asked for a complete refund instead. Dude was cool about it. Good thing I haven't had any real offers for my card just yet.
laugh.gif

copped another GTX 680 off eBay for $499.99 with free shipping. Reselling the one I bought on Amazon locally so I can make up my shipping costs. So that makes it 3 EVGA GTX 680s (one for my friend) on their way here soon.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: Just cancelled my order on eBay. Seller was going to charge a bunch of other stuff. I asked for a complete refund instead. Dude was cool about it. Good thing I haven't had any real offers for my card just yet.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
seriously is a massive tower. But the way these GPUs are increasing in size you'll need a huge case.

laugh.gif
seriously is a massive tower. But the way these GPUs are increasing in size you'll need a huge case.

Yeah. Just saw a size comparison of GPUs the other day.. them dual-card GPUs...
sick.gif
But I saw that my new card was a bit smaller. Having less footprint compared to the 580.

Btw, the tower is practically as tall as your average desk height from the floor -give or take an inch or two. Weighs about 50 pounds fully-loaded. But I love mine. So roomy. Much easier to run cables and stuff through it.
laugh.gif

Yeah. Just saw a size comparison of GPUs the other day.. them dual-card GPUs...
sick.gif
But I saw that my new card was a bit smaller. Having less footprint compared to the 580.

Btw, the tower is practically as tall as your average desk height from the floor -give or take an inch or two. Weighs about 50 pounds fully-loaded. But I love mine. So roomy. Much easier to run cables and stuff through it.
laugh.gif

Still waiting on my GTX 680 to arrive... looks like it's delayed until first thing next week. It better be here before I go out of town by Wednesday morning. 
ohwell.gif

Anyway... copped this for the meantime.
smokin.gif
 My eyes are getting teary-eyed from using my Samsung 32" LED TV as a computer monitor @ 1366 x 768 
sick.gif

monitor-dell-u2312hm-overview1-new.jpg

Still waiting on my GTX 680 to arrive... looks like it's delayed until first thing next week. It better be here before I go out of town by Wednesday morning. 
ohwell.gif

smokin.gif
 My eyes are getting teary-eyed from using my Samsung 32" LED TV as a computer monitor @ 1366 x 768 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

ohwell.gif

smokin.gif
sick.gif

dell outlets ?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

ohwell.gif

smokin.gif
sick.gif

dell outlets ?

talk to me fambs about pc laptops with great battery life (akin to macbook pro). not really feeling the ultrabook stuff yet, so i'd like an optical drive. basically a macbook pro, but a PC.

any and all help is appreciated.

talk to me fambs about pc laptops with great battery life (akin to macbook pro). not really feeling the ultrabook stuff yet, so i'd like an optical drive. basically a macbook pro, but a PC.

any and all help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom