AMD Radeon RX Vega 56: to be priced at $399

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Air: to be priced at $499

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Air Limited Edition: to be priced at $549

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid: to be priced at $599

AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Limited Edition : to be priced at $649 or $699

Vega limited
amd-raden-rx-vega-64-y6stq.jpg

amd-raden-rx-vega-64-zps22.jpg

**** AMD. I shoulda just got a Gsync but got a free sync and 1070 to hold me over. I'm waiting on Volta then getting Gsync and not looking back

any good monitor recommendations ? $300-400 Range for both PC gaming and console. was looking at the Asus VG245H or Dell s2716dgr

Sometimes when I turn on my pc and have both monitors on the log in screen won't appear. I have to unplug and plug in the display ports or turn off/on the pc. Anyone know why this happens? Also sometimes when i have both monitors on and then turn one off the computer still thinks that both monitors are on so the mouse will scroll all the way to the left on the screen that's off. Not sure if it's the cables that are bad or what.

Has anyone here used an eGPU? Thinking of getting rid of my desktop setup, and setting up an eGPU, since my gaming has gone done by a lot.

Building a budget htpc/gaming and didn't realize how nuts the prices are lately, especially ram and video cards.

Building a budget htpc/gaming and didn't realize how nuts the prices are lately, especially ram and video cards.

have they gone up? I haven's looked recently. I have actually been thinking about selling my PC build minus my video card, but wasn't sure where to sell or where to even find market price.

Yeah man, looking at some high frequency ram I got on sale just over a year ago for 60, now the sale price is 130, normally like 170.

Crucial bx100 ssd died on me today after 2.1 years. Luckily I had a clone of the drive.
SSD died faster than any of my hdds.
The ssd goes for $160~ now, which I paid half that.
Hopefully Crucial comes through.

Back
Top Bottom