Official PC thread.

pentium 4 1.5 ghz was in 2000 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

I think son just meant early 2000s. I remember the 9600 GPU being used in those All In Wonder Cards from back in the day. Damn you tv tuners for never catching on
frown.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

I think son just meant early 2000s. I remember the 9600 GPU being used in those All In Wonder Cards from back in the day. Damn you tv tuners for never catching on
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Just ordered 11 3tb hitachi drivers for a new media server. Might go raid 0..not 100% sure yet. 
Newegg forgot a drive
mad.gif
I'm on a strict deadline for this, too
30t6p3b.gif

20110228082025custom.jpg

Just ordered 11 3tb hitachi drivers for a new media server. Might go raid 0..not 100% sure yet. 
Newegg forgot a drive
mad.gif
I'm on a strict deadline for this, too
30t6p3b.gif

20110228082025custom.jpg

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those are DOA too

This is why I like having a Compusa near me. I would hate to ever have to return something via the mail. Anyone been shopping at little stores like Compusa, Microcenter, Frys, and so on over Newegg?

This is why I like having a Compusa near me. I would hate to ever have to return something via the mail. Anyone been shopping at little stores like Compusa, Microcenter, Frys, and so on over Newegg?

Compusa went out of business here a while back. Closest Frys and Microcenter is in Nashville I think.
The only place where I can go find parts at that I know of is either Best Buy or Gigaparts, and they both charge out the ***

Compusa went out of business here a while back. Closest Frys and Microcenter is in Nashville I think.
The only place where I can go find parts at that I know of is either Best Buy or Gigaparts, and they both charge out the ***

So far so good on all of them. They forgot a raid card, too.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm suppose to have this up and running before the week is over.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Newegg warehouse is 15 mins away from me. I should get everything else early tomorrow afternoon. I've spent a lot of money with them over the years, so they replace rma's quickly.

After i'm done with this, i gotta build a firewall for the same person i'm building the server for. When i'm done with those 2 builds, i'm gonna use the money i earned from them to build myself another server. Last one i had crashed.

So far so good on all of them. They forgot a raid card, too.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm suppose to have this up and running before the week is over.
ohwell.gif

Newegg warehouse is 15 mins away from me. I should get everything else early tomorrow afternoon. I've spent a lot of money with them over the years, so they replace rma's quickly.

After i'm done with this, i gotta build a firewall for the same person i'm building the server for. When i'm done with those 2 builds, i'm gonna use the money i earned from them to build myself another server. Last one i had crashed.

Microcenter needs to expand.

They forgot a raid card, too.

Damn they **!%$! up. The only issue ive ever had with a computer parts was a raidmax case I bought from directron 5-6 that got a huge dent during transit.

Microcenter needs to expand.

They forgot a raid card, too.

Damn they **!%$! up. The only issue ive ever had with a computer parts was a raidmax case I bought from directron 5-6 that got a huge dent during transit.

Found this nice lil kit on Tigerdirect for a little under $300. I'll probably buy an additional powersupply tho since it ships w/ a 350. Read good reviews about the i3s too.

Seen this 500gb SSD hybrid for $100 on there that I'm gon scoop up and partition 100gb of it to run Hackintosh. Still debatin on RAM and video card tho
ohwell.gif

Found this nice lil kit on Tigerdirect for a little under $300. I'll probably buy an additional powersupply tho since it ships w/ a 350. Read good reviews about the i3s too.

Seen this 500gb SSD hybrid for $100 on there that I'm gon scoop up and partition 100gb of it to run Hackintosh. Still debatin on RAM and video card tho
ohwell.gif

Newegg is 
pimp.gif
Got the harddrive and raid card a little while ago. They threw in some extra sata cables + a 40gb ssd for the troubles. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Might drop it in my moms MBP if it'll fit. 

Newegg is 
pimp.gif
Got the harddrive and raid card a little while ago. They threw in some extra sata cables + a 40gb ssd for the troubles. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Newegg is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
of them what SSD did they give you?

don't know if you actually blocked me but, i get small stuff at frys (no compusa and microcenter is almost an hour away). usually HDDs since i've heard UPS doesn't treat HDDs nicely. although i picked up a samsung spinpoint f3 1tb because it was only 60 bucks shipped. haven't seen samsung drives in any retail stores tho

i have a newegg warehouse about 20-30 mins away. so their slowest shipping is still about a day's wait. i usually buy stuff on sunday and it'll be here by tuesday at the latest.

my fans and controller came in today
pimp.gif

almost forgot, crysis 2 demo is up on steam for those interested. gonna see how my card holds up against it

Newegg is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
of them what SSD did they give you?

don't know if you actually blocked me but, i get small stuff at frys (no compusa and microcenter is almost an hour away). usually HDDs since i've heard UPS doesn't treat HDDs nicely. although i picked up a samsung spinpoint f3 1tb because it was only 60 bucks shipped. haven't seen samsung drives in any retail stores tho

i have a newegg warehouse about 20-30 mins away. so their slowest shipping is still about a day's wait. i usually buy stuff on sunday and it'll be here by tuesday at the latest.

my fans and controller came in today
pimp.gif

almost forgot, crysis 2 demo is up on steam for those interested. gonna see how my card holds up against it

Back
Top Bottom