Official PC thread.

gaming mouses have dpi switches where you can go from 6000 dpi to 200 dpi  , when you play bfbc 2 your on foot so you switch to 2000 dpi , then your trying to snipe so you switch to 100 dpi for the head shot , then you jump into a tank an you switch to 6000 dpi so you can move the turret around faster.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

just 64GB? do you have a spare drive in it or what?
1TB external.
About gaming mice, don't %!%! with lasers... They will fail badly if you play with low sens 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

just 64GB? do you have a spare drive in it or what?
1TB external.
About gaming mice, don't %!%! with lasers... They will fail badly if you play with low sens 
eyes.gif

My computer is running slow on me .. Wanted to get some help on how to fix the problem ?? Heard upgrading ram will speed it up ??

My computer is running slow on me .. Wanted to get some help on how to fix the problem ?? Heard upgrading ram will speed it up ??

Originally Posted by Gee908

what kind of machine do you have?
What OS are you running?

What OS are you running?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

What OS are you running?

Dell Inspiron 531 AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.61 GHzWindows Vista

What OS are you running?

What OS are you running?

how much ram do you currently have in the machine
you could try running msconfig and stop applications that you dont really need from starting up when you boot your machine

What OS are you running?

how much ram do you currently have in the machine
you could try running msconfig and stop applications that you dont really need from starting up when you boot your machine

Back
Top Bottom