***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Where's all that "DJax is a top 10 receiver in the league talk"?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll got real quiet.

In all honestly, that's not a fair statement at all. Eagles fans had all the right in the world to feel that way. Prior to this season that's exactly who he was, top 8 even. 
I'd love him in NY if ya'll don't want him, ya'll can have Mario. Nicks, Cruz and DeSean....I like that.

the problem with the argument was, we were arguing 2 different things (for everyone who remembers that argument)..

eagles fans spoke to desean's value on the team.. and the same still holds true.. when desean plays, his value to the eagles is more than alot of other players value to their team

for example.. greg jennings is a better WR than desean..

but desean's value to the eagles is more than jennings' value to the packers

should i feel bad because this doesn't bother me?

to be honest this helps my cause, which is get coaches fired and better draft picks

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

should i feel bad because this doesn't bother me?

to be honest this helps my cause, which is get coaches fired and better draft picks
Nope, I'm watching but I'm not even mad anymore. I knew something like this was going to happen and I prepared myself to see an L tonight. That picture of Desean and Young during halftime showed the entire story. Desean just sitting there like 
indifferent.gif

^ yea.. desean's gone.. dude just don't care..

that one play where he just ran down the field and didn't even look back for the ball just shows his attitude right now

^ yea.. desean's gone.. dude just don't care..

that one play where he just ran down the field and didn't even look back for the ball just shows his attitude right now
Look at this dude right here. And he says he wants top receivermoney? %$*! with that BS.

This is the the first game where I truly don't even care about the outcome. This team has quit and lost all respect from me, especially Desean

Wish Vick was out there, I don't think he'd take that sucker @+@@ from Desean

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

This is the the first game where I truly don't even care about the outcome. This team has quit and lost all respect from me, especially Desean

Wish Vick was out there, I don't think he'd take that sucker @+@@ from Desean
Except Shady. Dude is still out there trying to keep this damn bum *+% team in the game. Its sad to watch.

^ i either want us to call up san diego and try to swap jacksons..

or just trade his *(#* to the highest bidder.. and hopefully we get a good pick(s) out of it

i'm good with going into the year with maclin/avant/cooper/hall and whoever (hopefully someone 6'3/4).. and using mccoy as more of a vocal point

This team is so pathetic. I expect all the Cowboy fans to enter this thread once the clock hits 0:00.

^ yup

we have 10 picks presently.. we'll trade desean.. we'll trade asante.. try to trade babin, justice and jamaal jackson

i want us to pick pick RG3 with our 1st round pick (or barkley.. if RG3 isn't there)

then go after 2/3 of the following group of guys with the rest of those boatload of picks: coples, kuechly, te'o and/or devon still

^ might as well.. just to screw over a couple teams.. and maybe save some money

and we can't get anything in return for him now, with the way he's playing

EDIT:
we also need to start playing all the rookies.. mainly jarrett.. and i guess mathews too

^ yup

we have 10 picks presently.. we'll trade desean.. we'll trade asante.. try to trade babin, justice and jamaal jackson

i want us to pick pick RG3 with our 1st round pick (or barkley.. if RG3 isn't there)

then go after 2/3 of the following group of guys with the rest of those boatload of picks: coples, kuechly, te'o and/or devon still

RG3 isn't going before Barkley.

And neither of those QBs is going to save this mess.  The problems start up top.

Back
Top Bottom