***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

You guys are funny.

can some one explain though , how some people are Thuder/Heat , and eagles fans ? it makes no sense.

Originally Posted by polorico

can some one explain though , how some people are Thuder/Heat , and eagles fans ? it makes no sense.

yet you can be a cowboys AND a yankee fan.. yup.. makes a ton of sense

i'm from the bahamas, so i have no "hometown" team.. i started liking the eagles when i was really young because i liked randell cunningham, that's it

didn't really have an NBA team.. just  liked individual players.. and my favorite player (barkley) moved around to a couple teams when i was young

durant was/is my favorite player.. and just became a fan off the team (which many will admit isn't hard to do)  

i have one simple rule for any team i become a fan of: that team must be a losing one when you become a fan (so no jumping on bandwagons).. unless you have some sort of college or hometown affiliation

Well buddy boy your wrong there.

My mother is from NYC , my dad is from Dallas texas.

Both my parents grew up in Tom landry , and new york yankees house holds.

Plus there was no texas baseball team when my family was growing up . So that pretty much sums it up...

You guys have NO connection to these teams outside of the mid 2000's . Aint NONEEEEEEE of yall like the heat after the early 2000's when they fell off. Now you guys hop back
on . Aint NONEEEEEE of yall like the thunder when they moved to OKC and drafted the big kid out of texas.

A team thats losing ? so you liked the Eagles when they were a wild card team in the early 90s that the cowboys washed up every year in the playoffs ?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cowboys aint won nothing since i can remember. im 22 so i did not see the glory years... But i ride with em threw quincy to romo . Thats my team.

its just corny , and annoying . Cause you guys would not even go to hard core sports bars , cause you would all get exposed by true fans. I have no problem with a die hard eagles
fan , Hell i would be upset to if i never won anything.

Well buddy boy your wrong there.
what am i wrong about?

i only said that you are a yankees and a cowboys fan, is this not the case?

again, i think reading comprehension is not your strongest suit

I DON'T CARE WHAT REASONS YOU HAVE FOR BEING A FAN

I AM NOT THE ONE JUDGING SOMEONE ELSE ON WHY THEY ARE A FAN

When do Cowboys play Philly next?

I honestly feel like if they paid Desean earlier in the year they would have a better record. How do you pay for all these other guys off of expectations but not take of the players who have already contributed?

Aint NONEEEEEE of yall like the thunder when they moved to OKC and drafted the big kid out of texas.
you do know that durant was drafted by and played in seattle first, right?

(westbrook was also drafted by seattle.. if it matters)

Originally Posted by illwill24

I honestly feel like if they paid Desean earlier in the year they would have a better record. How do you pay for all these other guys off of expectations but not take of the players who have already contributed?
i honestly think they were waiting for this offseason when they would have cleared some contracts off the books.. like asante's deal which is worth over 9 mill

Originally Posted by illwill24

And for all the Asante Samuel haters...he's the only CB who's started all year for the Eagles

...what does that have to do with the hate for Asante?
laugh.gif

anyone else notice that bunkley is playing halfway decent in denver?

anyways.. my offseason plan:

1) new head coach.. defensive minded guy, but get a high quality O coordinator (maybe retain mornhinweg)

2) try to trade the following guys (most are going to join heckert up in cleveland):
desean
asante - 9,500,000
babin - 5,200,000 (or he's getting cut)
jamaal jackson - 1,875,000
winston justice - 4,256,000
vince young (we have to franchise one guy.. and put another tag on the next.. no clue what the compensation for the other tags are under the current deal)

3) don't resign these guys (all of the following guys deals are done):
juqua parker
steve smith
ronnie brown

4) resign or sign to extentions:
mccoy (this is easy)
dunlap (get a cheap deal done.. he's a backup)
mathis (again a cheap deal)
dixon
laws

Don't waste your time arguing with that clown Polorico
laugh.gif
. Dude trolls for fun..Eagles fans haven't experienced any success with the Eagles? Polorico is no older than 21-22..Let's say he got into football when he was 8-9 (which I'm sure he'll deny it and say he was a diehard NFL fan since he was 4 years old
laugh.gif
) then he was a Cowboys fan since 1998-99ish..The last time the Cowboys made it to the Superbowl was 1995 so let dude bask in the glory of the Superbowls his team won when he was watching Sesame Street.

im guessing you did not read......

how am i a clown though ?

yall not bout that life.

id love to visit some of you guys in real life.....

laugh.gif
that was a real B move but he's a frail dude so I guess he gets a slight pass..Surprisingly, I've seen that MANY times this season..I've seen linemen purposely fall because they don't wanna use all that energy to chase down a guy the length of the field. Remember when Revis picked off Henne on MNF? He was getting chased by one of their defensive linemen and this dude just pretended to stumble and started rolling on the ground. Look what happened to Jay Cutler trying to run down an INT..Broke his finger and is out for the season. As soft as Desean is, if a linebacker took a shot at him, dude would be out for half the season.

Side note, even though we have no shot at making the playoffs, we better not lose to the Seahawks. Idc if we have to start Kafka and our 2nd string receivers. We've been embarrassed enough times this season. At least go out there with some passion after disappointing all your fans.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ i only care about winning 1 more game

I care about 3 wins..the Jets, the ********, and the Cowboys..Living in NYC, the trash talk is gonna be crazy during the Jets game...The ******** is a must win IMO because at least if the team proves they can be successful in the division, they'll have hope to be much more successful next season..And the Cowboys because...Well, they're the Cowboys
laugh.gif
(also a divisional game obviously) Despite their garbage record thus far and missing the playoffs, being 5-1 in the division would make me feel better for 2012

I know you guys get up for your super bowl game vs us.

ill be in NYC upptempo lets watch the game.....

the delusions of granduer of cowboys' fans..

we only care about the game to shut yall up (since our last game didn't seem to do that).. not because the cowboys are presently some standard of excellence

this isn't the giants trying to beat the undefeated patriots or any of these teams who will play the undefeated packers in the upcoming weeks.. the cowboys are a 7-4 team, that's it

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Side note, even though we have no shot at making the playoffs, we better not lose to the Seahawks. Idc if we have to start Kafka and our 2nd string receivers. We've been embarrassed enough times this season. At least go out there with some passion after disappointing all your fans.
Sheeeiiittttttt. Seahawks aint that bad. Same record as us they beat the giants & ravens. We aren't any better then them. They will prolly win tbh.

I know you guys get up for your super bowl game vs us.

ill be in NYC upptempo lets watch the game.....
Watch an Eagles game with a Cowboys' fan? I'll pass.

I'm not so excited about tonights game. I totally forgot about the game until a couple minutes ago. But like always. GO EAGLES! 

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Where's all that "DJax is a top 10 receiver in the league talk"?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll got real quiet.

Have you even read the thread? Eagles fans have been criticizing him left and right..Sit down

26 turnovers most in the nfl?! 
indifferent.gif

Y'all watching the game?

Marshawn Lynch beast mode! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom