***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

Originally Posted by cguy610

As long as Andy Reid is running the offense, it will be a busted/banged up Vick entering the playoffs and they won't be a threat to win it all.  Vick might not even make it through the whole season.

went in perfectly fine last season, someone is mad
smile.gif

All I'm concerned about now is getting DeSean signed to a new deal...we've had some of the best free agent acquisitions in recent years, and we need a new deal for this guy. Way too valuable to screw this up....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

As long as Andy Reid is running the offense, it will be a busted/banged up Vick entering the playoffs and they won't be a threat to win it all.  Vick might not even make it through the whole season.
get outta here Cowboys fan, worry about your own teams inability to maintain if the QB goes down

Once we signed Nnamdi, the trolls came out of their holes. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 The hate will be strong this year, but I'm not even mad about it. 
tumblr_l6v4wsHnay1qd7pj1o1_400.gif

Well, Yahoo has already proclaimed them the team to beat in the NFC.  I can already see the media will be riding the Eagles and Jets sack all season. Must have forgotten about that team from Green Bay that will be a lot better than they were last season with the free agent crop of injured players they will be getting back.   

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Nnamdi is not faster.

asante might be quicker (and that's a stretch).. but nnambi is definitely faster

it's just that asante is the smaller dude and the game he plays that would give you that impression (jumping routes and trying bait the QB).. whereas nnambi just plays that straight blanket coverage

NuJerzLoyalty
#1961[-] Registered Member Posts: 746 0....ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't even really want Plax besides his ability to help us out in the Redzone, but I just want him so I could make even more fun of the Giants' fans that I know
laugh.gif

Friend of mine on Facebook told me the Giants are 2 linebackers away from competing with the Eagles..I couldn't stop laughing long enough to give him a reply

if we keep all 3 doesn't rogers-cromartie go to the slot?

considering asante isn't physical enough.. but i would love to be able to allow him to roam, but he doesn't have the physical aspect for that spot

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I don't even really want Plax besides his ability to help us out in the Redzone, but I just want him so I could make even more fun of the Giants' fans that I know
laugh.gif

Friend of mine on Facebook told me the Giants are 2 linebackers away from competing with the Eagles..I couldn't stop laughing long enough to give him a reply
If they trade asante I'm really not that worried
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Asomugha.

...seems like I find a lot of New Yorkers that are Eagle fans too.
glasses.gif

been a fan since Ricky Watters' days.

I wouldn't mind Plax if he can still play. He's 6'5''.
laugh.gif
it can't hurt to have that at you disposal.

Why Vince gotta refer to us as the "Dream Team?" Making us the most hated team and you're not even doing anything... smh.
That's like Juwan Howard saying that about the Heat.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Why Vince gotta refer to us as the "Dream Team?" Making us the most hated team and you're not even doing anything... smh.
That's like Juwan Howard saying that about the Heat.
I was thinking the same thing, there's already enough pressure on the team now with everybody labeling us Super Bowl favourites that we don't need him to be saying stuff like that
30t6p3b.gif

A lot of strong moves by Philly, so far
pimp.gif

Nice to get back in this thread for the upcoming season, I don't think I've been here since last season ended
laugh.gif

We traded Bunkley to the Browns for 5th round pick in 2012 to make room for Jenkins.
Also resigned Akeem Jordan.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Apparently a deal with Plax could go down soon too

good news as I spent all day yesterday at work listening to how the Giants were dead set of re-signing him

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Nnamdi is not faster.
indifferent.gif

i love asante to death but nnamdi is faster, quicker, smarter and has a more potent tackling ability
Cullen
30t6p3b.gif
Andy Reid is finally tired of living in Mike Holmgren shadow
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom