***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

^ that could be true (about desean).. but we can easily find out.. cause we can always release him from the franchise tag (if he even signs it)

it just gives us the ability to control the situation.. basically what we did with corey simon all those years, until we pulled it

but the most he can do is what vincent jackson did.. and even then he gets screwed over

but on the kolb thing, since we had to wait for the draft and the lockout to trade him.. there were only 1 maybe 2 teams who even still there (i think the seahawks had interest)

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Nobody is trading %+@# for Desean. His effort out there is pathetic. Seeing it in person gives you an even better idea. He does not try whatsoever.

It's really that bad?  I'm trying to pull for the guy because I don't know any of his personal situation but he is looking pretty bad right now.

^ i still think some team is willing to go after a guy who is only 25 and can do the things he does when he does play

but this is exactly why i don't think we need to go after a WR early in the draft:

The 23-year-old budding star was sitting around at home during the offseason when he first started developing symptoms — night sweats, fatigue, weight loss. He saw the family doctor and was checked for mono, which came back negative.

It wasn’t until Dr. Gary Dorshimer mentioned the possibility of an enlarged spleen that the alarm bells really started going off. Maclin promptly underwent a CAT Scan at Penn, which came back clean.

A major sigh of relief, but really just one turn on a harrowing emotional roller-coaster ride that the family endured for months on end.

A follow-up scan about a month later produced eye-popping results.

Dr. Parres explained that lymph nodes are measured on a scale of 1-10, with lower intensity lymph nodes connoting a viral infection.

“He had 9s and 10s scattered throughout his body,

Correct me if im wrong but didnt we draft Graham before JPP?
indifferent.gif

Yeah Graham was the 13th pick and JPP was the 15th pick..But Graham is still young so he has time to develop..I don't think he'll be as good as JPP but he'll be a lot better than he is now...And JPP is better than almost every player that was drafted before him so we can't be that mad at the Eagles management for not drafting him.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ us still having the chance to win the division. Hopefully the Jets are pissed off from the thrashing that we gave them today and take it out on Giants. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif
�fantastic performance today, let's keep it going in Dallas
first thing that popped in my mind when i saw the ********/giants score.. and was affirmed during our game..

no clue how we still have any chance in hell.. i mean i know, just makes no sense

Least favorite year to be an Eagles fan ever. We choked away every loss outside of Seattle and Buffalo. And those are two we should have won also. It's pathetic. Turnovers, bonehead plays and nobody at LB or S should be starting. 

It really boils down to the Jets/Giants game..As bad as the Jets looked last week, idk if they can even beat the Giants. I know the Giants lost the majority of their last few games, but they almost beat the Packers and despite losing to the ******** last week, a large part of why they lost was them missing on big plays they usually make. That Nicks dropped TD, deflected passes for INTs, etc. It's not impossible for the Jets to win but I think the Giants are the better team of the 2. Not to mention, Eli>Sanchez by a mile

Either way, I still want the team to win the next 2, playoffs or not, just so they can at least not finish with a losing season.

JUS BEAT THE DAM COWBOYS. I am not getting my hopes up for playoffs again. I learned my lesson

Originally Posted by Dric

Playoffs?

laugh.gif
That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw NFL Network and ESPN talking about "Eagles surprisingly still have a shot"..You know what the worst part is? If the secondary didn't give up that huge play to Larry Fitzgerald to basically give Arizona that win, the Eagles wouldn't need a miracle to win the division. They'd just have to win next week and automatically be in
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I still can't believe we have a chance to make the playoffs. Hopefully we can make and all those blown leads in the first half of the year don't come back to haunt us

I seriously think we can do some damage in the playoffs if we make it. Being a division winner means we would get a home game, plus we would have a 4 game winning streak and it looks like we've figured it out

I was not buying it when people said we still had a slim playoff chance at 4-8, but now I'm getting my hopes up
30t6p3b.gif

Philadelphia Eagles are Super Bowl bound

PUBLISHED 2 hours and 16 minutes ago
LAST UPDATED 55 minutes and 8 seconds ago

David Steele
AOL FanHouse Columnist

David's Archive
E-Mail David
Subscribe to RSS
Text size
A
A
A
The Philadelphia Eagles are going to the Super Bowl.

What? Does that sound ridiculous, considering the kind of season they’ve had? Because, apparently, the NFL has been so predictable this season and has run so true to form and right on track with expectations, right?

Eagles running back LeSean McCoy has rushed for 1,247 yards and scored 17 touchdowns. (AP Photo)
It is clear now, at the end of 15 weeks, that nothing is impossible in this league. Well, one thing might be impossible: Figuring out why the NFL has gone the way it has this year, all year long and week to week. Whatever you thought you knew in August, in early September and now in late December, you probably are wrong.

That’s why the Eagles, the flops of the year so far, are in position to prove you wrong. Unless, of course, they prove me wrong. But if they find themselves in Indy in February, it would epitomize what the NFL is this season.

But with two weeks left, and at a 6-8 record that defines “underachiever,

Like I said last page, it really comes down to the Jets/Giants game..Neither the Cowboys nor the Giants can win 2 of their final 3 games for us to have a shot..The Giants would have 0 wins next week if they lose to the Jets, and the Cowboys would have 1win/1Loss if we beat them on Saturday..However, if the Giants beat the Jets, it's really irrelevant what happens because it would mean whichever team wins that final game (Cowboys/Giants) will have 2 wins in their last 3, giving them the division. That Jets game is pivotal for any slim chance the team has, so it really comes down to whether or not the Jets can make something happen. Jets are pretty weak against the NFC as well so it's gonna be tough

Back
Top Bottom