OFFICIAL Philly Eagles Season Thread (11-5) Wildcard @COWBOYS

laugh.gif

This is unreal.. ANOTHER PICK.

McNabb better be alright.
mad.gif

Kevin Kolb is a terrible football player. ANytime he has seen action in his short career... he has looked absolutely horrendous.

The Eagles D is the story of this game. We know JJ is smiling down on the way they played today. Hopefully McNabb is fine.

All I have to say is that Kevin Kolb SUCKS.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Please bring back Feeley for Wk 2.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

All I have to say is that Kevin Kolb SUCKS.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Please bring back Feeley for Wk 2.
good god. what a waste.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Feeley as a third QB > Kolb. Kolb is booty buttcheeks.

Defense was the main story today. 5 sacks, 7 takeaways, 169 total yards allowed. Big ups to Asante, Sheldon Brown, and Sean McDermott holding off Smash nDash and getting pressure and penetration on the Panthers O-Line.

On offense, good to see the Eagles rack up 185 yards rushing on the ground.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind going after Garcia again...that is if he's willing to be Donny's backup again after he comes back.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind going after Garcia again...that is if he's willing to be Donny's backup again after he comes back.
Either one would be sufficient. I'd rather them than Vick or Kolb (with all due respect to Vick he ain't ready to start for this team)

happy i won some dough on this game. panthers o-line wasn't good at all today and eagles d was just excellent. Vick week 3.....I can't wait

Re-reading the schedule again....

We face the Saints, Chiefs and Bucs next.

Those are all still winnable games even without McNabb.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom