Official Phoenix Suns @ Houston Rockets 11/17 8:30PM EST

if tmac is playing and since yao is sucking, we could use the smaller lineup and run w/ phoenix. they only beat us by 10 by shooting an amazing 75%.

we're straight

Man cuz of the effin lakers. our momentum jus went all the way down. I hate the effin lakers, i swear to god

Did Yao even play after he air balled that finger roll??

Suns stomped them boys out like a small fire.

Scola aka Razor Ramon is nice though. I'm going to see if I can get him on some fantasy teams of mine.

Scola aka Razor Ramon

roll.gif

Nice win for the Suns. The big 3 with doubles doubles, Skinner giving quality minutes off the bench. Would have liked to see Hill, Matrix and LB with fewerthan 40 minutes but we got some rest till Tuesday.

[table][tr][td] Phoenix[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Name[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] G. Hill[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]8-14[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]18 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Marion[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]6-13[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]18 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Stoudemire[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]8-8[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]21 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] L. Barbosa[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]8-13[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]21 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Nash[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]19 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] B. Diaw[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]8 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] B. Skinner[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] E. Piatkowski[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] M. Banks[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] R. Bell[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] S. Marks[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] .J. Strawberry[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td] A. Tucker[/td] [td]DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Totals[/td] [td]236[/td] [td]43-69[/td] [td]10-19[/td] [td]19-29[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]115 [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Percentages:[/td] [td] [/td] [td].623[/td] [td].526[/td] [td].655[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Team Rebounds: 8[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

5 games in 7 nights is tough.

Rockets always have a tough matchup against the Suns, as they're just too fast for the Rockets to keep up.

We move forward.

Scola has arrived.
pimp.gif

Now hopefully Francis can work his way into the rotation.
pimp.gif

Bring on Dallas.
pimp.gif

tmac will be back v. dallas for his usual ownage of that team.

and this is the scola we envision. i foresee a pretty big winning streak soon as our role players stepped up well w/o tmac (albeit in losses)

McGreedy was scared to play the Suns.
Yaoming was overmatched and winded as usual. The guy is a joke. He can't keep up with the Suns. I'd love to play Houston in the playoffs. We would havean easy round.

Amare was beasting. It was nice to see him finally step it up and hit the boards for once.
Hill looks like he's finally settled into the Suns' system. LB is a man possessed since he's been starting. I almost wonder if Raja should startwhen he comes back...he's not shot the ball well this year and LB has been taking everyone that guards him to school on a nightly basis.
Trix and Steve with their typical nights.
Skinner pitching in with 8 boards and a couple of blocks. He has been a good guy coming off the bench.

Next up is a home and home with Suckramento to run our win streak to 7.

nyk buc wrote:
and this is the scola we envision.
A flopping *##$%%%%% like Ginobili, Hermann, Nocioni, Oberto, and the rest of his fellow countrymen?

I think that flopping is part of the kindergarten curriculum in Argentina. So is growing out your hair to look like a damn hippie.

I think that flopping is part of the kindergarten curriculum in Argentina. So is growing out your hair to look like a damn hippie.

laugh.gif

Manu finally cut his, Nocioni kept his short.

But will Scola produce like this when T-Mac is back? and you guys are still losing.

I'll be impressed when Scola does this, T-mac is there, and you guys win.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FINALLY FRANCIS GOT SOME PT! I hope this will continue, and hopefully get himself the starting PG spot.
pimp.gif

Yao got abused again by the Suns. He took it like a man and kept it cool by sitting out most of the 4th. Shawn with that powerful block.

Wait till PHX gets an Argentinian then he will get a free pass from Zodogg.
I bet if you told him a few years ago that his team would have a Canadian, a Frenchman, a Brazillian, a Virgin Islander, a New Zealander, and the son of aformer MLB'er involved in drugs... he would of died.

Back
Top Bottom